Kit Request

FCathersUM

Reaction score
Okay before anyobody comments on the fact this is my first thread and my first post its because i have only got a FM-BASE account today
I design:
Long Sleeve Kits (LS)
Short Sleeve Kits(SS)
Catolouge Kits (Similar to short sleeve CK)
And also PD (Project Dummy)
Below i will post some of my designs' i will post a LS a SS and a PD i will shortly post a CK too if you want a kit doing ask me in the following way to make thinks easier

Team:
Sponsor:
Manufacture(Nike,Adidas,Ect):
Coulours:
Type(SS,LS,CK,PD, Or anyother styles you would like me to try and a download link to the template if possible:
And anyother Details:

1ffcumfantasykitg
SS
arsenallshome.jpg
LS
mancitykit.jpg
PD

Last edited:
Don't use red text, it is painful on the eyes. I have edited OP:)

Also, upload images to imgur.com, as they are not showing up:)

Don't use red text, it is painful on the eyes. I have edited OP:)

Also, upload images to imgur.com, as they are not showing up:)

Okay Mate, Here they are:

rcpYU.jpg

LS Arsenal Home Kit, White BG is Mistake uploaded wrong format of kit anyone wants to use it ask me and i will upload proper one

U0BNK.gif
Thats a SS/CK, The Kit is my babys Fantasy Kit
FCUM<3

Team:Arsenal
Sponsor: you choice
Manufacture(Nike,Adidas,Ect): you choose

Coulours:
Home red and a white v stripe
Away yellow
Third you choose
Type(SS,LS,CK,PD, Or anyother styles you would like me to try and a download link to the template if possible:
And anyother Details:

Coulours:
Away yellow
Third you choose
And anyother Details:

Will be done ASAP, Long Sleeve,Short Sleeve or A Dummy Pal ?

Team:FC United
Sponsor: Unicef - Breast Cancer on 3rd kit
Manufacture(Nike,Adidas,Ect): Addidas
Coulours:
Home: red

Away: Black
Third: Pink
Type(SS,LS,CK,PD, : Long Sleves
And anyother Details: I was woundering if you do badges as well so if you do please can you also do me FC United Badges please?

Coulours:

And anyother Details: I was woundering if you do badges as well so if you do please can you also do me FC United Badges please?

Good choice in team pal, and what do you mean mate a Fantasy Fc united badge?

no mate original ones please.

i'll do my best mate, im just workin on arsenal work above and then i will get you'res done mate

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Coulours:
Away yellow
Third you choose
And anyother Details:

vBHWh.gif
FhWgZ.gif
jFZYY.gif
Unfortunatly for the home kit the V would align properly for some reason so i give a stripe in replacement

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Coulours:

WHKPh.jpg
Owufb.jpg
Still working on 3rd kit

cheers mate they look amazing fantastic job.

Last edited:
Hello, I appreciate your effort but to get better I need to be truly with you.
The kits you have done are way off a standard Jose, Jones, Dunc and a few others have set to be honest, however luckily for you they are easy to rectify. Let me take you through it.

1) Save as a .png (removes the white background).
2) Do not manipulate pre-set layers ever!
3) Stick to one or two templates, do not overcrowd.
4) Logos should only have an outer glow which is black and a possible stroke, nothing else.
5) Everything must be under the texture.
6) Logos need to be above patterns.
7) Badges need to be a few pixels bigger than the brand logo.
8) Sponsors must be either in line with the sleeve ends or on LS where the body and arms seperate.

Please understand this is constructive and will happen with practice but I am doing it for you.

Hello, I appreciate your effort but to get better I need to be truly with you.
The kits you have done are way off a standard Jose, Jones, Dunc and a few others have set to be honest, however luckily for you they are easy to rectify. Let me take you through it.

1) Save as a .png (removes the white background).
2) Do not manipulate pre-set layers ever!
3) Stick to one or two templates, do not overcrowd.
4) Logos should only have an outer glow which is black and a possible stroke, nothing else.
5) Everything must be under the texture.
6) Logos need to be above patterns.
7) Badges need to be a few pixels bigger than the brand logo.
8) Sponsors must be either in line with the sleeve ends or on LS where the body and arms seperate.

Please understand this is constructive and will happen with practice but I am doing it for you.

i totally understand but i have only been doing this for like 4 days and i am still getting the hand of things just one question 'Do not manipulate pre-set layers ever!' what do you mean?

Do not touch layers apart from colour overlaying the shapes. Also never, ever touch the texture.

Hey man, thanks for doing this

team: Wolfsburg

kit manufacturer: nike
kit sponsor: fly emirates
style: long sleeve
config: yes

home; same as real life
away: same as real life
third: same as real life

youve already requested this from somebody, people wont do your request if you request it in more than one place

are you going through my comment history?

if so, then you're a loser. But anyway, I didn't know people would not do the request if I made multiple requests. Why would they?

are you going through my comment history?

if so, then you're a loser. But anyway, I didn't know people would not do the request if I made multiple requests. Why would they?

you made this request a few minutes after requesting it on another thread...its abit obvious.

and because now one of the people you have requested from will have wasted their time making a kit your not going to use.

its common sense really,

I guess you're right. I don't see why you think that I'm trying to cheat someone out of something though.

it's a bit obvious? what's a bit obvious? I want a kit. You're trying too hard with you detective work.