Kit Request

@ velveti

It's the rules. Deal with it, and don't be such a smart **** when someone finds you out. :)

I guess you're right. I don't see why you think that I'm trying to cheat someone out of something though.

it's a bit obvious? what's a bit obvious? I want a kit. You're trying too hard with you detective work.

its more for your own good im pointing this out, as your less likely to get a kit made if you request it more than once. just remember for next time you request a kit

what do you mean finds me out? I'm not hiding anything. *******, all I want is a kit.

Ok stop the spam now please.

OP, it is up to you if you make the kit, the guy has requested it somewhere else aswell, so it's down to your choice if you do it or not.

what the **** man. I'm not spamming. I'm new here and didn't know the rules. relax.

We were. It's not a great idea to get into an argument with a mod, least of all Dunc. Sorry for going off topic there again :p

Ok stop the spam now please.

OP, it is up to you if you make the kit, the guy has requested it somewhere else aswell, so it's down to your choice if you do it or not.

Well if he has requested it somewere else he can get it done somewere else i'll do kits for people who ask me im not putting work into a kit that may not be used