Kit section rules & help thread

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
Simple rules thread. Failure to follow the rules below will result in deletion of posts/threads, and possibly infractions.

1. Search for threads before creating a new one. If there's already help out there, use it. Duplicate threads will be deleted.
2. DO NOT create threads asking for a single or a set of kits. There are kind users who give up their time to make kit requests for you.
3. Each kit thread will have its own set of rules. Please follow them, otherwise infractions will be handed out.
4. If you are creating a thread, please give all useful information required. If you want users to follow rules, state them clearly.
5. If you have created a thread before, for example a kit request thread, do not make a new one if you are thinking of starting again; revive your original thread.
6. Nobody, under any circumstance, should create a new kit competition without first asking permission from Mike.

If you need help, please use the comment box below, and please be patient. Somebody will get back to you.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i downloaded the fantasy kits 13 and they dont work so what do i do [/FONT]

Like i said in the thread i know how to do it but they are just not showing up

Did you untick Use Skin Cache and check Reload Skin on Confirm? Just checking as many people forget this step.

hi, im looking for someone to design me a kit but for my fifa pro club, is there a link to where i need to post please? i had some made for me on fm11 and i know what a great job you guys do :)