Kit Thread 08/09

Marsellie one looks like it was made by Pringle

Does it look similar to another clubs? Ajax away at some point maybe?

I quite like :)

said something about the Ajax away kit from the late 70's or something

ASh yes, actually clicked the link this time. Nice shirt anyway.

New Wolves home, away and colour clash shorts. Like the all 'gold' kit myself.

Yeh it looks nice. Good kit :)

Man Utd kit is rank. Black kit ftw.

new sellick tap
287579.RE23.JPG

Got an email from Subside Sports this morning with a pretty good offer.

Centrebet wants to know who’ll top the League this season. If you’ve got the answer, it’s time to back yourself and get an official team shirt of your choice for FREE!

Why pay for a shirt when we’re handing them out?

All you have to do is:
Open your new account at Centrebet,
Enter the following promotional code when signing up: FREESHIRT

Place a bet to the value of €50 or £40 on the outright winner on ONE of the following markets:
- English Premiership
- Spanish La Liga
- Italian Serie A
- German Bundesliga
- Australian A-League
- Norwegian Tippeligaen
- Scottish Premier League
- UEFA Champions League

Once your bet is confirmed, we will email you instructions within 72 hours on how to get your free shirt. IT’S THAT SIMPLE!

Join Centrebet NOW and score your favourite Official Team Shirt for FREE!

A link to the offer is here.

Pretty decent offer when you think about it. I think after you place the bet they give you a voucher worth £43.74 which isn't bad. You may end up paying a few pound though but if your planning on getting a shirt anyway I don't see what the harm is in doing this. Offer is valid until end of September as well so plenty of time to do it :)

thats a terrible deal really.

Why? It will cost £40 for a shirt anyways and at least this way you have a chance of winning some money as well :D

Yeah Kris ridiculous post, i see seans point. If you want to buy a shirt this season, buy it through that, at least you have a chance of getting some money back AS WELL as a shirt....good idea if you could get Boro shirt on there i would take it up, thought you can prob get Barca away which i love. :wub:

how is it ridiculous? i was just saying i think it's a poor deal

Yeh but how, ur paying the normal price for the shirt, your basically getting a free bet