Kit Thread 09/10

• Thread starter Thread starter Redders
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 26K
the man utd one is real , it is in the sun newspaper . its celebrating some sentinary year or something . i think its looks pretty beasty

Yeah and our home one comes out on the 1st of July to whoever said it was later that month.

Many don't like our home kit but I don't mind it personally. I imagine the away ones will be similar.

Origanally on the man utd website they said it was to be first revealed on he 1st of july and worn in a friendly on that day but not released until 16th july.

the man utd one is real , it is in the sun newspaper . its celebrating some sentinary year or something . i think its looks pretty beasty
If you read my post i did say it is officially on the man utd website and just cause the sun say something it dont make it true. Also it is celebrating 100 years of old trafford and the kit 100 years ago was similar to this one

i like the QPR home shirt its pretty nice , the Sporting lisbon shirt is nice , love the style of the new puma shirts

Man Utd have released theirs now and its the one with the black V on the front of the shirt. The Goalie one is like the white one with a red V

Ninjaedit: these are official and taken from manutd.com

That's awful. I thought it was a hoax one but it's true. Oh dear oO)

These Man Utd Kits are the worse I've ever seen us wear.....disgusting.

These Man Utd Kits are the worse I've ever seen us wear.....disgusting.
Yea but everybody keeps saying that our kits is no good but in a month's time nobody will care in the slightest...

I wont be buying this kit and it will be the first man utd kit i have not bought

Newcastle away kit.

Hi. What does everyone think about Newcastle's new away shirt? The most horrible thing I have seen.

stephen_taylor_1429042c.jpg

Last edited:
They are still supported by Northern Rock!?? Well Newcastle play terrible, they may as well have a terrible kit to complete the look.

Not a fan of most of the kits this year. LOL at newcastle away but i like the spurs home top

Newcastle away kit is AWFUL and ****!!!!! But I love the home kit, however...

Tottenham's third kit is pretty ***** too, but the 2nd is nice.

Arsenal's blue color comes from?

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Arsenal 3rd kit:

gun__1246375202_rhs_thirdkit3.jpg

Back