kits and badge request please:D

y0nutz

Reaction score
i created a new team in romania FC Unirea Vinatori and i need an badge and some kits
my town team is very weak and unknown and we don;t have a badge so can somebody do for me a badge(at your choice) and some kits with the sponsor nvidia
please:D
cheers

Just done a quick google search, is this your teams badge ???

623_a7f8e862a9.jpg

Is there a thread for this kind of thing cos I want a logo/kits made for my own club but not really sure if its worth giving it its own thread

Just done a quick google search, is this your teams badge ???

623_a7f8e862a9.jpg
like i sayed my team is in the lowest league of romania and it doesn't have a badge:p..also our kits are white and blue..

but if you can edit that red with blue you can use that badge:D

Last edited:
like i sayed my team is in the lowest league of romania and it doesn't have a badge:p..also our kits are white and blue..

but if you can edit that red with blue you can use that badge:D

I'll see what I can do :)

can u please edit these kits someone left unfinnished please there only small changes but really important to me as i am massive perfectionist.
awayzk.png
thirdw.png

can u please change the yellow to grey on the third kit (stripes) and edit out the black stripe at the end of the sleeve

hi again can u please make the sleeves look like this on the yellow kit only

Mate can u pls make me a Nike version of a-league club Central coast mariners. Plain yellow top, navy blue shorts and navy socks.
sponser across the front is master foods ( red with white writing ). Also could you put their badge on the front with the a-league logo in the middle. Away kit is plain navy blue top, navy shorts and navy socks. Exact same sponsors and logos. ID Number :