Kits and colours with editor help please!

donshaggy

Reaction score
I have been asking loads of questions on this topic for a week now and so far havent got any answers.. most of them i have figured out myself but there is this one thing that im still struggling with and i dont know whether its a bug with the editor or something that im doing wrong!

right...so i created a team on the editor...everything seems to be working fine but the kits and colours that i chose for the team! my created kits dont show on my tactics screen, i get this dark blue and black tacky one. the thing is on match day though, the kits appear to be alright at least the shirt does, the shorts is still a different colour but i could do with that.

and in the match, my test bar seems different too to the one i created in the editor, its black and grey for some reason?

could someone put my mind at ease please as this is being bugging me for a whole week. this is my first attempt on the editor and im not having too much joy cuz of this!

help please?:(

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

anyone??????????????????????

Im having a similar problem. I edited my Juve saves 3rd kit from silver and black to the blue and yellow of the 90s. On the tactics and formation screen the kits is blue but during the match the kit goes back to silver and black while my score and commentary is blue and yellow. Its odd coz the players on my bench are wearing the blue shorts and socks.

Please help me too as its really annoying

anyone??????????????????????

Make a screen shot of your kits and colours in the editor please.

Please help me too as its really annoying

Did you change all the piece of the kit or just the text entry?

Also, note that the game automatically picks the kit to use depending on the opponent colours not just away.

Example:

Team 1: White home & Blue away
Team 2: White home & Red away
Team 3: Black home & Yellow away

(H) Team 1 v Team 2 (A) = Team 1 white, Team 2 red
(H) Team 1 v Team 3 (A) = Team 1 white, Team 3 black
(H) Team 2 v Team 1 (A) = Team 2 white, Team 1 blue
(H) Team 2 v Team 3 (A) = Team 2 white, Team 3 black
(H) Team 3 v Team 1 (A) = Team 3 Black, Team 1 white
(H) Team 3 v Team 3 (A) = Team 3 Black, Team 2 white

Last edited:
anybody ( I really hope this thread still alive),

with graphic editor, can I, FOR EXAMPLE, create a team and then take man utd's red (as my home kit), chelsea's blue (as my away kit), and liverpool's black (as my 3rd kit).
if this is possible, pliz guide me step by step. btw, I got the kits pack already.

and one more thing, how can I take arsenal's logo as my team logo.