Kits in 3D Match Engine

stmirren37

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I requested some kits from Tank (which were fantastic :)) for my current club St Mirren.Then I went into FMRTE to edit the kits to match the ones Tank made.

For some reason, although the new colours are showing up in the menus and the 2D match view, they aren't showing up in the 3D match engine.

I'm probably missing something really obvious, and I haven't been using the 3D view because of this. Could someone help me out please? Cheers :D

This happens when a team has 3D kits implemented by SI. for example, if you were to remove your custom 2D kits, then the 3D ones by SI will appear. The ones by SI are 2D and 3D, and so will stay in the match engine no matter what. The only way I found to get around it is to get somebody to make you some 3D kit files...

You can remove them by using the Archiver to extract a file in your data folder called graphics and delete The 3D kit And/or The 2D kit Make file an archive again and overwrite old file and reload skin

You can remove them by using the Archiver to extract a file in your data folder called graphics and delete The 3D kit And/or The 2D kit Make file an archive again and overwrite old file and reload skin
How do I do that?