Kits in FM13

adonis_p

Reaction score
I am trying to do the Kit pack below in FM13. I have plaed in a kits folder inside graphics folder. I have reloaded skin. Any advice? Help?[h=1]Kits SS'12-13 Megapack v1. 80,58 MB[/h]

I am trying to do the Kit pack below in FM13. I have plaed in a kits folder inside graphics folder. I have reloaded skin. Any advice? Help?Kits SS'12-13 Megapack v1. 80,58 MB

Mate - untick the "use caching to decrease page loading times" & then reload skin - I had the same problem and was given that advice, followed it and 'hey presto' kits 7 faces suddenly appeared. Good luck!!

Ya make sure "use caching to decrease page loading times" is un-ticked...that will sort your problem out

Ya make sure "use caching to decrease page loading times" is un-ticked...that will sort your problem out

Thanks guys but I have multiple times! I have tried unticking cache and ticking reload skin. Nothing

lads, i have downloaded the kits for fm and want to do badges and logos now but every time i click on the kits it says i need to wait a certain amount of time and when i wait that time it goes back to another length of time when i refresh the page? any advice on how i can get badges

Try moving them out from the folder into different seperated folders i had the same problem before and tried this and it worked good luck

If you have downloaded kits, is there any way you can turn them to 3d, to show in game?

I meant to show in matches, as they already show in game, just not in the 3d matches