Kits on Match Overview Screen

Yatsmeister

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out a way to get the kits to display on the overview match screen??

Yeah i was wondering about this also, does anybody know if there is a way to get the club kits to come up on the match overview screen, like on FM08?

no idea, but i would also love to know....
this post is a bit pointless, isn't it?

Yeah in your graphics logos replace the logo normal and small with your kit file. eg. liverpool kit rename it to 676.png same as logo and replace the logo in normal for small you will have to resize the kit to 18x18 and replace in small logos with kit. tried it my self and it worked perfect but its lots of work so not really worth it.

Doesn't that then make it a long process surely there must be an easier way!!??

Well you could just copy the kits folder to the normal logos and small and then open up the config file with notepad, then go to edit and replace the word kit or whatever to logo, the kits will automatically go to correct teams and then do the same for small logos but you will have to resize all kits to 18x18 in small and 180x175 in normal, otherwise they will come out too big. You can also change for each team a logo huge dont know the difference yet , i will check it out.