Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

KITS WON'T CHANGE

Logorex

Oct 7, 2011
So I've deleted all of the kits for my FM 2014 and downloaded kits and 3D kits, updated for this season. However, whenever I open up FM and load my saves, THE KITS ARE ALL STILL THE SAME FROM BEFORE.
I swear, I cleared the cache, reloaded the game 1247657658 times, done everything I could think of, but I still sit here, staring at the 2013/2014 Arsenal kit, while I KNOW that the 14/15 Arsenal kit is sitting in the right folder, with the right configs. I don't even know how the old kit is displaying, since I deleted them all.
HELPPPP :ccc

Jun 28, 2012
So I've deleted all of the kits for my FM 2014 and downloaded kits and 3D kits, updated for this season. However, whenever I open up FM and load my saves, THE KITS ARE ALL STILL THE SAME FROM BEFORE.
I swear, I cleared the cache, reloaded the game 1247657658 times, done everything I could think of, but I still sit here, staring at the 2013/2014 Arsenal kit, while I KNOW that the 14/15 Arsenal kit is sitting in the right folder, with the right configs. I don't even know how the old kit is displaying, since I deleted them all.
HELPPPP :ccc
In steam, right click on the game and properties - local files - verify integrity of game cache...

that should do it, i had a similar problem on last years game and that sorted it for me (also changing back and forth between skins may help)

Logorex

Oct 7, 2011
In steam, right click on the game and properties - local files - verify integrity of game cache...

that should do it, i had a similar problem on last years game and that sorted it for me (also changing back and forth between skins may help)
FFS it didn't work. ;-;

Logorex

Oct 7, 2011
I had a mate with same problem, he tried everything! Then he spoke to someone at SI and said it happens sometimes and is a bug in the saved graphics file folder. He ended up having to start new save :(
UGH ;-; that is such a cruddy bug.
I'm so ****** right now.

Sep 18, 2013
I'm honestly not even sure if I'm going to get it, though. I've spent so much time on my Arsenal save. ;-;
And I'm not sure if my laptop will be able to run the 3D match engine in 15.
I vary rarely watch the games tbh mate. Your laptop should be fine mate if it runs FM14 okay.

Jun 28, 2012
I guess I'll have to try that, too. :/ Let's pray that it works.
delete all graphics in documents and move keep a copy of the ones you want... it basically one skin and one face pack and one kits pack etc. and let the game re-install the defaults

*plus one of the skins or graphics packs may have a faulty config or error etc.