Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkshirelad

Aka Carl Taylor
Reaction score
I am needed a kit doing for my Brid town story any just wondering if anyone is still doing them? I'll be happy to give info if anyone is up to it!

Carlos

Yeah but there is request threads if you search the forums do you have any idea what the kit looks like or what u want it to look like is it a club you made yourself is it a real club let me know details ill get on it for you

Do you mean Bridlington Town ? The logo on the strip would help if you know what it is all i can see is designs

i got a pic of the strip and stuff if it is bridlington town i know its errea red strip white line across right sleeve

Last edited:
i could make kit put i dont no how to make config files

Already on it so ud be wasting your time ill tell you how to make config files in a bit

Yeah but there is request threads if you search the forums do you have any idea what the kit looks like or what u want it to look like is it a club you made yourself is it a real club let me know details ill get on it for you

Do you mean Bridlington Town ? The logo on the strip would help if you know what it is all i can see is designs

i got a pic of the strip and stuff if it is bridlington town i know its errea red strip white line across right sleeve
Yeah i know about the threads but they look inactive. But yeah thats the shirt dude.

Yeah there a real football club and im doing a story on them so need a smart looking kit for the new season.

Cant seem to get a decent picture of it anyway but i'd like ot keep it similar to its original design.) If you could do a red home shirt and a white away shirt i would love u forever and ever :) ....

I understand it maybe hard so ill try help u out with info as much as possible..

Let me know.

Cheers mate!

Last edited:
what about this ? if you like ill make a config file for it Normal Size And Game Size
The Unique Id for the team would help a lot

Last edited:
Here u go dude hope it works and helps ill keep searching for an away kit and post it to you when and if i find it

worked a treat mate, ill keep my eye open for the away kit!!! thx again

glad it helped i like helping people thats what this sites here for helping others and gaining ur own help when needed

Okay dude here you go here's the away kit for you, complete with configuration file and so hope you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.