Kiwi defender Reid joins West Ham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 1K
Never seen him play, so I shall reserve my judgment. What type of mould is he? Your Vidic role, Rio's role ect...

He has been scouted by teams in Italy for the least 2-3 seasons.
Really good signing for NZ, hoping he can rep us well :)

So is this the big signing??

Anyways I wish him all the best and maybe he could be a hidden gem,who knows

So is this the big signing??

Anyways I wish him all the best and maybe he could be a hidden gem,who knows

Nah not the big signing, well I assume he not, I never heard of him til the world cup and we from the same country, and up until yesterday I thought his name was Wayne Reid

3rd New Zealander in EPL now after Nelsen and Chris Wood!!!.
He was great in the world cup, helped New Zealand only concede 2 goals from 3 games against Paraguay, Italy and Slovakia. He was playing on the right hand side of the back 3, so i guess itll be different to what he will have to deal with in England. He also scored in the 90th minute of our 1st game to hand us a 1-1 draw and deliver NZs first ever competition point at a world cup!!!!

HailVerkenes, you're from NZ and you haven't heard of Winston Reid. Have you been living under a rock?!?!?!

Its good to see players being brought into the EPL from lesser-known League's

Seconded. I enjoy these signings though as they can either prove to be hidden talents, hidden flops or unpredictable every week.

With West Ham, they are almost always hidden flops. The last time we tried this we ended up with John Paintsil. :S

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

Nah not the big signing, well I assume he not, I never heard of him til the world cup and we from the same country, and up until yesterday I thought his name was Wayne Reid

I don''t think you got the joke......

Back