View attachment 345756

Download Link:

View attachment 345757

Download Link 2:
View attachment 345313

Club Progress/Results:

View attachment 345654
not much so far, but I will update with screenshots

My idea with with this tactic was to create a tactic with 2 strikers, and as the pictures show, I started in Man Utd, and with players like Mata around I wanted a AMC and wings so it should be a offensive tactic.

Opposition instructions is done by assistent manager
Player training, nothing special, choose it yourself
Team training, Tactics high in pre season, to learn the team the tactic
gonna go with balanced training on average load, when tactic gets to fluent or close to it
Match training, gonna switch around based on scout reports on next opponent
No set pieces instructions yet - will be updated

Last edited:
Season progress will be uplater today :)
If i can get a small post problem resolved

there is no way your defense will not concede with this!!! love the formation Though! :)

Season progress posted
@jonnyharb
Agreed, gettin some goals against me as the season progress shows, sadly, as I don't want to play one striker only and put another M or a DM or pulling my AM down to M to strengthen the midfield, but i'll keep testing and tweaking

Advises is always welcome :)

hi there is problem

i donwload the tactic it s ok

but in the game i can not addd this

Strange, I just copy tactics I download to Documents/SportsInteractive/Tactics and ingame the tactic select menu and archieved tactics

I've added Download Link 2, it's the same file/tactic but exported out of the game diffrent from the first file - I hope it helps :)

really odd - never tried this before, not with tactics i've uploaded in the past or tactics I've downloaded...
btw, sometimes my OS(Win7) have a tendency to stop downloaded files from being used, I have to right click -> properties and remove a security blocking there... idk if that could be the problem :\

The 2 methods i've used to get the file "out" and uploaded is:
1. copied it from Documents/SportsInteractive/Tactics to desktop and uploaded it from there
2. Used the tactic export function inside FM2014 to desktop and uploaded it

next option could be steam upload instead x.x