• Views Views 7K

Huntelaar or Vagner Love?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
Who's a better signing with Man City, Huntelaar or Vagner Love?

As you have got the money why don't you buy both of them and see who plays best? but personally I would go for Huntelaar

Last edited:
vagner love all day. he turns out world class

I signed Love for Arsenal but the fans hated him and he had very low morale, and missed sitters.......

thanx m8 i just signed him with arsenal in a game im doin with my brother

Stupid thing to ask lol
Love all day

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

vagner love all day. he turns out world class

He is world class never mind turns out world class lol:D

id go for love personally

i bought him in my 1st season for inter, then sold him at the start of the 3rd for 34M absololutely wicked signing

ive bought him for city before too and hes magic

huntelaar has never been too amazing for me but ive only bought him once so never given him much chance

That's kinda weird vodka_mad_tommy, ur a man u fan and u were city. Are ou proud of that??? lol

love for deffo
but since your city why not just buy both

That's kinda weird vodka_mad_tommy, ur a man u fan and u were city. Are ou proud of that??? lol

not so much proud as wanting a massive budget lol.
besides i want man city to do well - think how quality an all manchester champions league final would be.
im from manchester btw in case you hadnt guessed already lol

oh right soz, the only reason i wanted to be man city is cuz of their dough, but if chelsea or man u had loads i wouldn't be them. Not for a million quid

vagner love for me because i sign him all the time but ive never had huntelaar but ill bye him jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back