• Thread starter Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 7K

Huntelaar or Vagner Love?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
vanger well better for me score 34 goals in 43 games world class |)

well i think it's clear which one the majority prefer lol

What the **** is up with Love being completely overpowered ingame?

Huntelaar is the better striker in real life, no doubt.

Huntelaar was quite good on 08 & so two was Love, both signed for a joint fee of £16 Mil' & although they wernt always first team, still did good jobs however on FM 09, i would deffently say Love, dont know why they dropped Huntelaar

love by far the better player in game probably the best on 9.03 update

come on guys have half of you ever tried huntelaar out? i guess not because if you had then you would be saying huntelaar and not love, they are both good but huntelaar is value for your money just trust me on this one

come on guys have half of you ever tried huntelaar out? i guess not because if you had then you would be saying huntelaar and not love, they are both good but huntelaar is value for your money just trust me on this one

Well looking at CA/PA Vagner Love is better and with the right instructions can perform as the best striker on the game.

Hunelaar is good, but only with the correct tactics.

somebody tell me, mymates madrid on the game we play and he cant play huntelaar??? it just wont let him move him into madrids 1st team

TheWhitePele10:
Do you mean he isn't at real madrid in the database, or that he's at real madrid and you can't generally play him???

huntellar and love was my first team picks 4 liverpool in 2013 and huntellar came top scorer every season with 20 or so goals and vagner love came top of the assists with 15-25 every season so they worked very well with each other..........................................even still id say huntelar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back