Klasnic Arrested On Suspicion Of Rape

Brummy123

Reaction score
Bolton Forwad Ivan Klasnic has been arrested on the suspicion of rape

He is set to appear at the Manchester police station on November 1.

Oh dear.

And Chaz, that's one way of seeing it. :p

It's not rape if you shout surprise! Then it's surprise ***!

God that joke is so ******* old lol!

Hopefully, we will find out he didn't do it and its just some sad lass who is trying to get some press time.

Its not rape if you agree to marry the girl.

On a more serious note why would a popular footballer need to rape a girl.

What she means is:

She got drunk
Slept with him
Woke up, realised he was a footballer/millionaire (if she didn't know already)
Ran to the press screaming rape

Why is it everytime somebody shouts about being raped by a celebrity/footballer it's front page news yet 90% of the time they are lying?

why is it that all football players arrested for suspicion of Rape (i.e. Rape or Assault)?? i dont understand, why not just say "hey, im Ivan Klasnic or Andy Carrol, care for a ****?? its pathetic, i hope they go to jail!

God that joke is so ******* old lol!

Hopefully, we will find out he didn't do it and its just some sad lass who is trying to get some press time.

It is;)

But what's the difference between a stillborn baby and a sandwich?

Tabloids are going to be rubbing there hands together now, another story they can slap on the front of the newspaper, and talk utter bullshit.

KLASNIC CASE DROPPED

Bolton striker Ivan Klasnic will not face charges over the alleged rape of a teenage girl, police said on Sunday.

Klasnic was arrested by police last October after they received reports a 17-year-old girl had been raped at an apartment in Manchester city centre.

Klasnic was not at the address when officers arrived, shortly before 5am on Monday October 25 last year.

Croatia international Klasnic was arrested some time later and bailed while officers from Greater Manchester Police (GMP) investigated the allegation.

Klasnic answered bail at a local police station on November 1 and it was extended until February 1, then further extended until April.

But GMP confirmed that following their investigation he will not face any charges.

A force spokesman said: "A 30-year-old man arrested on suspicion of rape will face no further action."

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6768979,00.html

Not quite jailbait but near.

So I guess we can gather that it all panned out more or less exactly as Aannddyy said?

I'm guessing these teenage girls have never heard of "the boy who cried wolf", huh...