KNAP and ROBERS collaboration tactic. WARPIGS 4-2-4 test and all instructions for manual input.

Reaction score
A video showing the tactic and all instructions for those that can't download i have made sure to go through all information so you can copy manually and the download link is in the description. hopefully the tactic goes great for you. For those of you who haven't seen my videos before i normally pick a top and underdog/mid team and test some of FM20's finest tactics showing all relevant instructions for people who cant download or TOUCH players then show you results, stats and performance of the tactic on selected teams , these may vary from my run through and your run through but hopefully you smash it. .

Attachments

• 153443501_FM20.4.1WARPIGSKnapRober424APPFP103EC.fmf
    47.5 KB · Views: 541
There is no download link anywhere. Do we have to set up everything manually while watching your video?

I tried to do the set up managed the tactic but the corners and free kicks were a mare and I gave up, are the set piece setup same as knaps other tactics ie wulf ones?

Warpigs :) not dogs :D

The 41212 and/or the 442 might be better, just so you know.

Attachments

• 153443501_FM20.4.1WARPIGSKnapRober424APPFP103EC.fmf
    47.5 KB · Views: 175
Now they are

Attachments

• FM20.4.1WARPIGSKnapRober442MEZDWPFP104ALLCUPS.fmf
    47.3 KB · Views: 285
  • FM20.4.1WARPIGSKnapRober41212DWPFP101P106.fmf
    47.3 KB · Views: 357
Thats my bad with wardogs ive changed it now, i actually watched the movie and it must of been in the brain when doing this thread lol and the downloads arnt hard to find they are in the description of the video but for future uploads i will put them on here aswell. Thanks for uploading aswell rober your a legend

There is no download link anywhere. Do we have to set up everything manually while watching your video?
Sorry i meant to say the link is in the actual youtube video description , i forgot to link one of this page aswell

Last edited:
Warpigs :) not dogs :D

The 41212 and/or the 442 might be better, just so you know.
Cheers mate! You're absolutely right, the 41212 is much much better than the 424. Just tried it and won 4-1 in the very first match. Also got my beast of a striker to start scoring again

@Rober82 does it fit mediorce teams? I got my tactics broken by AI before the end of the seaon - 8 games left in Serie A. I am in battle for eurocups (currently 5 with Sampdoria, med pred 14) and wanna overcome slump. Is it wort trying right now or it starts working only after pre season?

@Rober82 does it fit mediorce teams? I got my tactics broken by AI before the end of the seaon - 8 games left in Serie A. I am in battle for eurocups (currently 5 with Sampdoria, med pred 14) and wanna overcome slump. Is it wort trying right now or it starts working only after pre season?
I would say it's worth trying, depends if you have the players ofc..

theirs differences in opinion on OIs because some say it can change the tactic too much others say its helpful so try both buddy see which one produces the better result. or if your lucky the creator, rober himself may reply to you and give you his opinion

Knap never uses any, but if you struggle with fast wingers like Salah, try NOT closing him down and tight marking him. Somehow they don't rush into him then and just follow him without getting dribbled to easily.

PS! This works for most tactics, but I don't think it should be needed unless against really good players and teams.

Knap never uses any, but if you struggle with fast wingers like Salah, try NOT closing him down and tight marking him. Somehow they don't rush into him then and just follow him without getting dribbled to easily.

PS! This works for most tactics, but I don't think it should be needed unless against really good players and teams.
thanks for your reply !
You will create other tactics together ?

I am going to give it a go. I always wanted to start a save with PSG. I know that they are big team ,but ...i want to make Icardi , Mbape and Neymar to score a lots of goals.
So is the DW version , time wasting version to the original one(or against big teams) , or its entirely different tactic ?

This tactic is defensive nightmare ! Every game i got like 4 or 5 passes behind my defence and good teams score.
Dortmund.png
Dortmund 1.png
Tottenham.png
Tottenham 1.png