KNAP AND ROBER'S WARPIGS 4-2-4 | NEW TACTIC | THE DOUBLE | FM20 TACTIC | FOOTBALL MANAGER | THE FRONT TWO STRIKERS DID AMAZING

Loved the review of this tactic and used it to win the quadruple in China.

There's mention on the video of the guys talking more in depth about the tactic, is there a link to that?

Trying to work out the reasoning behind the CMs in midfield so I can work out what other roles might work as my new team struggle in that area.

Also, is there any documentation or videos on the balance of sticking with a role because of tactical fit, or changing it to fit a player. Like for example going to IW instead of AP on this.

Love the work. Thanks.

Hi mate i noticed you tagged me on twitter and thanks a million for that and unfortunately there isnt a link for more in depth talk on this tactic they just make them , i find them and review them so i maybe just mixed up my words somewhere.

As for player roles i know it can be helpful with your players knowing the role they are given but also i know how much it can change the way the style is played by doing so.

there is a fantastic FM creator named Zealand for FM Base im guessing you have heard of him.
this here is a video on understanding player roles that may help you in Your tactical questions. sorry i couldn't be more help

If you have discord this is a channel that both rober and knap are in and they chat about tactics and all sorts in there so that may also be of interest to you. https://discord.gg/3KKWpQ