KNAP TACTIC BLACK ECHO VOL 2 4321 OXFORD (P108) ALL CUPS tactics review (DOUBLE PROMOTION)

Reaction score
Testing out Knaps tactic the black echo on 2 championship team. Fulham and Brentford and WOW. full tactic instructions for those that cant download the tactic in the video.

ive tried this tactic, and never ever get anwhere near these results. the strikers under perform drastically, missing easy chances. The AMC are just not there. poor ratings dont even pass the ball in sitations to put a player through on goal. as for the crosses, no crosses actually make it into the box. im not sure if its the match engine or not. but its driving me insane. and dont get me started on 1 on 1s

im quickly falling out of love with this game unfortunately. no dount in me the tactic works as youve proven. i just dont understand why i cant score goals at all, unless its a 30 yard screamer

these are just simulations and results can always vary but you are right it does show its possible but Stick with it buddy, FM is a brilliant but cruel game and im sorry to hear it hasn't worked out for you, i have a channel on youtube under the same name and i have videos on loads of different tactics . have a look and see if any take your fancy and im sure you will pick up the results and love the game once again and the 1v1 situation is just a rubbish part of this new match engine that even i get annoyed at sometimes and hopefully will be sorted for FM 21 . endure my friend and you shall have that ultimate save that lasts for 10 seasons.

ive tried this tactic, and never ever get anwhere near these results. the strikers under perform drastically, missing easy chances. The AMC are just not there. poor ratings dont even pass the ball in sitations to put a player through on goal. as for the crosses, no crosses actually make it into the box. im not sure if its the match engine or not. but its driving me insane. and dont get me started on 1 on 1s

im quickly falling out of love with this game unfortunately. no dount in me the tactic works as youve proven. i just dont understand why i cant score goals at all, unless its a 30 yard screamer

I agree completely with you mate. I’m about to start my third pre season with Juventus. First season I smashed it winning the league with 6 games to go, both Ronaldo and Dybala scoring over 40 goals each. But every game after confirming the title (game 33 onwards) I was struggling to score goals and limping through with single goal wins or draws, including losing in the champs league final with barely a threat of winning the game. Season 2 I bought Haaland to boost the attack but it was much harder to maintain consistency and found myself changing tactics to try and find that winning formula again. Yes I did win the league again but it wasn’t as comfortable as season 1 and there was much less goals scored, Haaland top scored with 27 with only 3/4 more hitting double figures. Lost in champs league 1st knockout round on the away goals rule, it was becoming very hard to score goals despite creating many chances and too easy to concede goals.
I’m very close to calling it a day with fm20 cos I have too many tactics with very similar formations/instructions and none of them are enjoyable enough to maintain any long term saves

I agree completely with you mate. I’m about to start my third pre season with Juventus. First season I smashed it winning the league with 6 games to go, both Ronaldo and Dybala scoring over 40 goals each. But every game after confirming the title (game 33 onwards) I was struggling to score goals and limping through with single goal wins or draws, including losing in the champs league final with barely a threat of winning the game. Season 2 I bought Haaland to boost the attack but it was much harder to maintain consistency and found myself changing tactics to try and find that winning formula again. Yes I did win the league again but it wasn’t as comfortable as season 1 and there was much less goals scored, Haaland top scored with 27 with only 3/4 more hitting double figures. Lost in champs league 1st knockout round on the away goals rule, it was becoming very hard to score goals despite creating many chances and too easy to concede goals.
I’m very close to calling it a day with fm20 cos I have too many tactics with very similar formations/instructions and none of them are enjoyable enough to maintain any long term saves

exactly!, my save is Doncaster rovers, my local team. i won league 1 first season but i just didnt feel like i had, i know winning the league is no easy task. but i still noticed
1 on 1 chances got begging. stupid soft shot when the goal is at the stikers mercy. the worst thing for me though, players running the full length of the pitch to pass it into the keepers hands.

i love wing play, giving it to the wingers to steam down the wings to smash crosses in for the strikers. but 99% of crosses are blocked straight away, or the winger just doesnt cross when he has the chance and its the obvious attacking move.

exactly!, my save is Doncaster rovers, my local team. i won league 1 first season but i just didnt feel like i had, i know winning the league is no easy task. but i still noticed
1 on 1 chances got begging. stupid soft shot when the goal is at the stikers mercy. the worst thing for me though, players running the full length of the pitch to pass it into the keepers hands.

i love wing play, giving it to the wingers to steam down the wings to smash crosses in for the strikers. but 99% of crosses are blocked straight away, or the winger just doesnt cross when he has the chance and its the obvious attacking move.

Oh god yes! The wingers shooting from ridiculous angles is a massive gripe of mine! They always hit the side netting or hit it straight at the keeper! It was apparently fixed in a patch ages ago, but it’s definitely made no difference. Var is a joke as well, 99% of games have an incident where var is needed but it always goes with the original decision, every time without fail. The game has become massively predictable and boring

Oh god yes! The wingers shooting from ridiculous angles is a massive gripe of mine! They always hit the side netting or hit it straight at the keeper! It was apparently fixed in a patch ages ago, but it’s definitely made no difference. Var is a joke as well, 99% of games have an incident where var is needed but it always goes with the original decision, every time without fail. The game has become massively predictable and boring
looks like everyone seems to be waiting for FM 21 and are hoping for some major changes. i can still remember the bugs in 19 where every time they crossed it was a goal and now its the opposite like the previous comment but for me it is the pee rollers on 1v1 chances and thats with players like kane and Robert Lewandowski who are some of the best finishers in the game

looks like everyone seems to be waiting for FM 21 and are hoping for some major changes. i can still remember the bugs in 19 where every time they crossed it was a goal and now its the opposite like the previous comment but for me it is the pee rollers on 1v1 chances and thats with players like kane and Robert Lewandowski who are some of the best finishers in the game

exactly this!

ive managed to come up with something on my save thats just taken me 8 gaames unbeaten. but the strikers still dont score much ive survived off long shots. from players who have long shots less than 11. the wingers are still doing nothing. its like playing with 9 men. and my wing backs just flat out ignore cross from byline. so many wasted chances never happen because my wingers/wing backs just dont cross the ball. they just stand there and wait for the defender to catch up, or go backwards. driving me insane.

Tried out this tactic with atlanta united and la galaxy and thought i would video the instructions and results of the season with you guys.