Knap's FM20 Tactics vol 3

Knap's FM20 Tactics vol 3 v3

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 30K
Are you sure this is the right post to speak about the tactic testing rules/methods?

Are you sure this is the right post to speak about the tactic testing rules/methods?
Very true, that's what the tactic testing feedback thread is for :)

As for those having issues with one of Knap's tactic, what happens? Can you gif/record goals that are commonly conceded against you? Any negative traits causing the issues or just the squad not up for the tactic?

Very true, that's what the tactic testing feedback thread is for :)

As for those having issues with one of Knap's tactic, what happens? Can you gif/record goals that are commonly conceded against you? Any negative traits causing the issues or just the squad not up for the tactic?
balls over my CB is the main concern. Even when i try and put my DL lower, and change my CBs to more defensive roles..

Half of 1st season with FC Cologne in Bundelisga. I use the 4-1-3-2 tactic and these are my impressions : The defense is very good. I conceded only 8 goals for the moment, only 1 against Bayern Munich. In offense, we can show that my team haven't scored too much goals, but I think because my forwards are quite good. I have Gouiri from Lyon on loan, and it's my best scorer at the moment. The wingers are very important in this tactic. I sold Jonas Hector to Bayern Munich for 28 Millions and i buy Rayan Ait Nouri, one of the best DL in the futur. Really good job Knap. I test the BEOWULF 442 in my last match in Bundesliga aganst Werder Bremem, and i destroyed them.

Attachments

• 20191212010448_1.jpg
    20191212010448_1.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 597
  • 20191212010459_1.jpg
    20191212010459_1.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 559
  • 20191212010507_1.jpg
    20191212010507_1.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 430
  • 20191212010513_1.jpg
    20191212010513_1.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 605
On your..Juve save.. dude come on :eek: won the cl btw?if not i don't have time to hear anythang else more
Before soon there would be ppl coming and its going "pretty good on their barca save messi scored some goals and finished 3rd".

If you stopped for a second to fawn over your own voice like a uptight pretentious dweeb, you would realize despite having Juve, not too many tactics are as smooth sailing dominating and flat out enjoyable with varied fun football like the sympathy for the devil is in current ME update.

I have tried MULTIPLE of them only just recently, both with Juventus and other sides (but hey what do you know, Juventus is my favourite club, and I essentially buy this game to use them, dont care what some elitist wannabe says in some random forum). Most I tried are too much touch and go and not so much consistency anymore with few of the other upper echelon tested tactics after update. I tried many since the beta phase, enjoy seeing different styles.

When it comes to sympathy for the devil, its wing play, and being an actual realistic attacking tactic that has the strikers scoring regular goals (and not wingers/fullbacks/CMs doing everything), its defenitely a mark of a nice reliable high performing consistent tactic (also bit biased because I like 2 striker tactics the most).

That is, until the update changes everything again and you have to start from scratch in with something else lol.

If you stopped for a second to fawn over your own voice like a uptight pretentious dweeb, you would realize despite having Juve, not too many tactics are as smooth sailing dominating and flat out enjoyable with varied fun football like the sympathy for the devil is in current ME update.

I have tried MULTIPLE of them only just recently, both with Juventus and other sides (but hey what do you know, Juventus is my favourite club, and I essentially buy this game to use them, dont care what some elitist wannabe says in some random forum). Most I tried are too much touch and go and not so much consistency anymore with few of the other upper echelon tested tactics after update. I tried many since the beta phase, enjoy seeing different styles.

When it comes to sympathy for the devil, its wing play, and being an actual realistic attacking tactic that has the strikers scoring regular goals (and not wingers/fullbacks/CMs doing everything), its defenitely a mark of a nice reliable high performing consistent tactic (also bit biased because I like 2 striker tactics the most).

That is, until the update changes everything again and you have to start from scratch in with something else lol.
Uptight pretentious dweep?etilist wannabe?
Lad before the update I won the league 102 pts with my own tactic with Juventus and all cups on a beta test I made and cl semi first season didnt even snap a finger.
I just tell you how thangs is now you want to start namecalling ? Cut the muppetry out elmo.
I am not saying the tactics that knap just made are useless but what I am saying is on this update the effectiveness of them has been reduced DRAMATICALLY and the 4-1-3-2 is supposed to be one of the highest rated out after the patch and even it is nowhere NEAR what things were before.

Top tactic on TFF's Hot Tub is still WULF 4132 and they have decided not to test the 20.2 update.
It is obvious that tactics in general took a big hit on the update and the beta was easy mode, so pointless comparing results on this basis.
At the moment there are no new tactics they are just FM 19 Tactics with a tweak.
FMT only updated yesterday, which is what I use most of the time for setting up tactics.

End of the season Argus 3-5-2

Attachments

• fm 2019-12-12 17-05-12-18.jpg
    fm 2019-12-12 17-05-12-18.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 685
  • fm 2019-12-12 17-05-51-01.jpg
    fm 2019-12-12 17-05-51-01.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 714
  • fm 2019-12-12 17-05-20-51.jpg
    fm 2019-12-12 17-05-20-51.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 603
  • fm 2019-12-12 17-05-33-20.jpg
    fm 2019-12-12 17-05-33-20.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 431
  • fm 2019-12-12 17-05-46-59.jpg
    fm 2019-12-12 17-05-46-59.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 365
As for tactics Knap has made, people across the board have had huge success with them! In particular;
WULF 4132
SYMPATHY 4222
TEQUILA SUNRISE

Being the top 3 tactics Knap recommends.
Tested wulf/symptahy: These tactics are good, only one problem in defense - offside trap or high line of defense (75% goals conceded)

Have been trying Knap's 352 tactic. I cant understand how this tactic is so high up in the testing league. With a quite good team in the Premier League, i conceed long through balls straight through my defence nearly every match......

Man Utd with Wulf 4132.

I know yes, it's Man Utd, but I was really struggling in mid-table up until November with other tactics. This is the first tactic that has really clicked for me on FM20... and we became basically invincible...

Screenshot 2019-12-21 at 10.39.45.png

which tactic is this sicilian 442 link please ?

Back to Knaps sympathy for devil 442, and still insanely dominant. Tried Zeus tactics for a season to see what the hype is, solid consistent but not really impressive. My midfielders and attackers couldn't really flourish. Moved away from other popular Knap tactics cuz not fond of 2 DM lineups, but the straight 442 is super attacking and really fun despite all the messy updates.

Last edited: