Any chance you could send us a screenshot of the formation with the player roles? Away from my computer & looking for a formation which will suit my players for when I'm back!
tactic.png

is there nay shut up shop tactics to see games out? this just happened to me lol

psg.PNG

@SupremeSINCE07

do you get this bar at the bottom after you download? you can do this from there also. uncheck that highlighted option. also check your downloads folder all of these files that gave you an error are most likely already downloaded.

View attachment 1346

i've tried a handful tactics so far after my unsuccessful attempts at creating my own and i could easily say that FM20WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP112ALLCUPSNOLOSSFM20P102ECCC.fmf looks like the best overall.

FM20.1WULF4141SPKnapP106ECCCKINGP107_SOLOUNAMIGOP104KINGP104FM20P99ECFAATTACKP103.fmf was also pretty good but i think that one requires a perfect team cohesion and some pacey finishers, not just the striker but the wingers and the center midfield too. it uses extremely high tempo with direct passes and it is certainly the most fun to watch your team play.

I unchecked where it say's always open files of this type so hopefully it works now.

im using the 442 beowulf....do I need to invert the wide midfielders play a right footie on the left and a left footie on the right?

What knap tactics are currently the best at home away and defensive in the last minutes? (medium or top clubs)

Can you guys test the top tactic on the old patch to see if it still works on the new patch? Tbh ive still been using it and it works well but my team is unbelievablely good now

Can you guys test the top tactic on the old patch to see if it still works on the new patch? Tbh ive still been using it and it works well but my team is unbelievablely good now

Hey, it's in the queue :)

FM20WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP112ALLCUPSNOLOSSFM20P102ECCC has started to struggle for me since the patch today.

last patch broke the game badly especially defending. My players just stand by while AI waltzes through my defense with ease and no one can stop them. AI overhead through balls is worse than ever...