Asrar Amin

Reaction score
These aint my tactics these are from knap.
Apart from ois leave everything to *** manager
Simple setup...I uploaded these because since the new patch tactics stopped working for me and i switched to these and got much success.
4231 whiteroom
View attachment 101982
4231 rawsienna
View attachment 101981
4141 hammer
https://community.sigames.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=36120
3511 wheelsoffire updated for 17.3
http://forum.mrltactics.com/uploads...1p91_b7834eeb-25fe-4711-997b-7dff5d00d7b2.fmf
Goodbye 3430 (MR l top of table)

Ois
These are same for all tactics
View attachment 101980

Last edited:
Good idea to make a seperate thread to share these mate!

For those who don't know. Knaps tactics is pretty much dominating Mr. Langvatns tactic league - look out for the Wheels of Fire tactics.

Looking forward to see peoples results - I myself have been to busy with TFFs aggressor :D

Good idea to make a seperate thread to share these mate!

For those who don't know. Knaps tactics is pretty much dominating Mr. Langvatns tactic league - look out for the Wheels of Fire tactics.

Looking forward to see peoples results - I myself have been to busy with TFFs aggressor :D

Well i didnt got much success witb tffs tactics after the patch to be honest so i used these and these are simply amazing i won the league with everton without any transfers in the latest patch

Well i didnt got much success witb tffs tactics after the patch to be honest so i used these and these are simply amazing i won the league with everton without any transfers in the latest patch

Interesting. Sounds weird with the TFF tactics because apparently there's no ME changes to the latest patch. I won the Danish league with no transfers with a underdog team with this patch.

I'm experiencing trouble in my second season so I might try out some of Knaps tactics to adapt. Thinking of going with the 3-5-1-1 Wheels of Fire :)

Interesting. Sounds weird with the TFF tactics because apparently there's no ME changes to the latest patch. I won the Danish league with no transfers with a underdog team with this patch.

I'm experiencing trouble in my second season so I might try out some of Knaps tactics to adapt. Thinking of going with the 3-5-1-1 Wheels of Fire :)

No mate try one of the above 3511 isnt gud for latest patch i have tested these all

When do you use which tactic?

So which one is better or is one a home tactic and other one away ?

So which one is better or is one a home tactic and other one away ?

Mate these are two seperate tactics both can be used home and also away.As for me m using rawsienna home and away plug and play...whiteroom is also equally gud

Luk what knap said about the new patch
View attachment 101973

I thought so too. Ibra used to be goal machine and after winter update he just couldn't score as many as last time. I have tried different tactics and all the same. I play mainly man utd and after the update i can dominate, created many chances and just couldn't score. Just like real life Man Utd. lol

Luk what knap said about the new patch
View attachment 1107168

I thought so too. Ibra used to be goal machine and after winter update he just couldn't score as many as last time. I have tried different tactics and all the same. I play mainly man utd and after the update i can dominate, created many chances and just couldn't score. Just like real life Man Utd. lol

Try one of these tactics mate u will be back on track

I did. I tried the raw sienna but it didn't work. The best one was 3-5-1-1 wheel of fire i guess. His latest update when he changed the AP to AM. It was good tactic. Just that i personally don't like tactics without IF.

I did. I tried the raw sienna but it didn't work. The best one was 3-5-1-1 wheel of fire i guess. His latest update when he changed the AP to AM. It was good tactic. Just that i personally don't like tactics without IF.
Yeah updated 3511 is also gud with which u tried rawsienna??