Knaps tweak of goodbye 3430 with AM, AP and SS - solid at the back

argidiot

Reaction score
Knap has tweaked his monster tactic goodbye 3430 trying AM, AP and SS together instead of three SS. Seems like it's a bit more solid at the back than the original goodbye tactic while providing good enough in attack. There is a control and counter version, but seems like the counter version does better.

View attachment 86416

View attachment 86415

Someone tested it in the french league with great defensive results
View attachment 86414

This tactic is great in stopping crosses from reaching the goal area. I've had this problem with every tactic on this forum but the new knap tactic is really crushing the AI on that.

I'm trying the tactic on my Catania save and I'm having some great results, will post screenshots later.

Download link
Counter -
https://community.sigames.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=55993
Control -
https://community.sigames.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=55992

The original thread is on SI games but there's not much of a discussion.

Last edited:
And please, do not ask for player filters or training. I won't respond. I can't decide for you how to use this tactic, you'll have to test it out for yourself. The player roles in game already have a description of what kind of attributes are best suited for a specific role.

Read the opening post before you comment. I already wrote that this is from the SI forum.

No he's posted it here as well if you had checked this forum first so this thread needs to closed especially as it's not really yours to post

This is nothing more than an attempt to build your own forum rep by double posting a tactic that's already here in knaps own thread and the tactics from other forums thread

Last edited:
As far as I am aware, I've not posted this here, and not all my tactics get posted here such as a 442.

The control tactic did better at home but counter was better overall.

I do not use player filters as I use attribute masking, and I tend to play LL and just rely on scout reports.

Knap is this endorsed by you and if so do you have a link that isn't SI forum?

I found it through your post on tactics from other forums as I don't really use si other than my post earlier on si. What I'm getting at here is your post from si has been posted here by someone else and then openly says f9nt bother asking me any questions so the question has to be asked why post someone else's successful tactic, take the credit from a posting point of view but then says don't bother asking me anything when your quite capable?? Leeching off your success just a tad there

Last edited:
This forum is invaded by idiots. Knap has NOT posted this tactic anywhere on this forum. It's a new tweak. I'm not using the tactic to build on my reputation, I don't care about the forum. I'm just sharing this because it's the best tactic out there yet, since it's defensively very solid.

I post tactics hopefully for people to enjoy, so not an issue for me as saves me opening threads.

Is there a problem with SI forum as you don't need to register to download tactics.

As far as I am aware, I've not posted this here, and not all my tactics get posted here such as a 442.

The control tactic did better at home but counter was better overall.

You can't discuss with morons, they won't listen.

I post tactics hopefully for people to enjoy, so not an issue for me as saves me opening threads.

Is there a problem with SI forum as you don't need to register to download tactics.

I'm not registered on the forum and cannot participate in the discussion and this is the biggest FM forum that's active out there.

You can't discuss with morons, they won't listen.

Very petty from the tactic thief. I'll take that as an admittance you didn't seek permission from knap and were just hoping you would get away with it.

Got ya, thanks for all your hard work Knap it's really appreciated, love your tactics. I forgot my password on SI so couldn't access the download but reset it now anyway so no dramas.

It is only a tactic and not a problem as long as you enjoy the tactic.

Very petty from the tactic thief. I'll take that as an admittance you didn't seek permission from knap and were just hoping you would get away with it.

First you're saying Knap has already posted this tactic on fm base when that's not the case and then you call me a tactic thief although Knap doesn't bother with other people posting his tactics. You're a moron and should stop posting in this thread from further embarrassing yourself.

I have many tactics and never certain what I post. I did a 4330 103 pts last night but I've only just posted this so try not to create an overload.
If anyone wants a particular set up I can try and put something together.

Check knaps last posts it's mentioned in the tactics from other threads thread. He takes credit in that this is knaps tactic, he takes that si post and puts it on this forum and then says don't bother asking questions. It's knaps name in the title but the fact he posted this gains his rep next to his name not knaps. People complained when TFF had loads of threads by him and others sharing it again but this is ok when kanp has his own popular thread??