Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice find for these. Alot of countries included.:D

These are fantastic badges, can someone post a screen shot of the Burnley badge before I download them all? I just want to see if it is the correct one before downloading.

i dont no who made then as i had the prem pack on my laptop already from my brother. then someone else gave me the link for all the other ones so i dont no who it is asi dont have an account with the other website. :S

I have an account and theres quite a few creators for these logos but you could just put 'the members of fever-pitch.net'

Now on fm base
Soz sj didnt realize you had put a link up i removed mine in this post although its easier to find in the files rather than the thread maybe people can request just one logo here for there kits or something not sure ain't trying to hijack your thread bud If you wanna download straight from this thread go to post 1

Last edited:
Now on fm base
Soz sj didnt realize you had put a link up i removed mine in this post although its easier to find in the files rather than the thread maybe people can request just one logo here for there kits or something not sure ain't trying to hijack your thread bud If you wanna download straight from this thread go to post 1

lol dont worry about it its not really my thread i made it for everyone so yeah, noticed you put them up for download well atleast no1 will miss out on them now :D

no need to thank me mate thank fever-pitch.net

Badge someone requested they wanted claret around the Bradford badge rather than the red and here it is

Thank you very much for these, they are ****** terrific!

im learning how to make them so i think i might make the brazilian leagues etc (all the ones that havent been made)

I am going to put these on to all the kits I make in future, they look wicked.

going to start making these as soon as i get photoshop back.

they take an age to download, I'm Sure they're worth it though ;)

cheers mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.