SamR

Reaction score
The Challenge

Take one of the 7 premiership teams listed below who have never won the premier league and try to establish them as the new dominant team in england and then europe. 10 premiership titles and 3 champions leagues should be the minimum target.

Bolton
Fulham
Norwich
QPR
Stoke
Swansea
Wigan

Rules

1. Please only use the official Football Manager 2012 databases with no custom databases enabled.

2. Please set your past managerial experience to Automatic/Sunday League Footballer.

3. Please do not cheat in any way as you are only cheating yourself.

Updates and Screenshots

At the End of each season could you please fill out the following template and post the following screenshots.

Team:
Season:
League:
Final Position:
Cups:
Average Attendance:
Biggest Win:
Biggest Defeat:
Top Goalscorer:
Most Assists:
Highest Average Rating:
Fans Player of the Year:

Screenshots.
Final League Table
Season Transfers
Season Best XI

Results

vDamyanov - Fulham
11/12 - 6th

Last edited:
Can i do this with west brom as just started a game mid way through 2nd season and pushing for euro cup place :)

Going to start this with Stoke as they are to closest team to where I live.

Can i do this with west brom as just started a game mid way through 2nd season and pushing for euro cup place :)

I dont see why not, they have not won it for about 80 years. Im going to start as Wigan

I started with Fulham. I will keep you updated, nice challenge.

Norwich by the way will be the hardest team to compete in this challenge with. I've had one very sucessful save with Wigan in the past in which i've got champ league qualification in 2 or 3 seasons...so i guess they arent that tough. I began with Fulham cause they're my second favorite team after my beloved Chelsea. So far so good i am lying in the 6th place after 20 games, the 4th place is too far from me about 8 pts and they have 2 games in hand, i have the same pts as the 5th team so i guess the 5th position is the optimum for my first season. Have lost 6 games 4 of them was from City, United, Chelsea and Liverpool. I will post screens & info with my first season in few hours as i am going to finish it now.

Norwich by the way will be the hardest team to compete in this challenge with. I've had one very sucessful save with Wigan in the past in which i've got champ league qualification in 2 or 3 seasons...so i guess they arent that tough. I began with Fulham cause they're my second favorite team after my beloved Chelsea. So far so good i am lying in the 6th place after 20 games, the 4th place is too far from me about 8 pts and they have 2 games in hand, i have the same pts as the 5th team so i guess the 5th position is the optimum for my first season. Have lost 6 games 4 of them was from City, United, Chelsea and Liverpool. I will post screens & info with my first season in few hours as i am going to finish it now.

I will do a table etc once people start to update

This is a bit like Brian Clough with Derby and Nottingham Forest! Good challenge!

Team: Fulham
Season: 2011/2012
League: Premier league
Final Position: 6th
Cups: FA Cup Finalist, Carling Cup 4th Round, EURO Cup 2nd Knockout Round
Average Attendance: 24522
Biggest Win: 5-1 vs Maribor(EURO Cup)
Biggest Defeat: 4-0 vs Chelsea(twice in Premierleague)
Top Goalscorer: Brede Hangeland(17)
Most Assists: Damien Duff(15)
Highest Average Rating: Brede Hangeland(7.50)
Fans Player of the Year: Brede Hangeland

View attachment 224172View attachment 224171View attachment 224173

Lost the 2nd Knockout Round in EURO Cup vs Hannover, they destroyed me with 6-2 from both games. Won vs Man City in 6th Round in FA Cup, then beaten Sunderland in the semi's and lost against Chelsea in the final. In which final by the way i was doing good but Drogba scored in 112 minute and they won 0-1. Most prestigeous win in the Premierleague probably the 0-3 against Arsenal at Emirates, but still didn't managed to finish above them. I think i will be capable of attacking top 4 next season with some transfers.I got 38.5m budget after picked a EURO Cup Qual. as my target for the season. Going to get left back, left wing and goalkeeper in the summer.My stadium is going to be expanded with ~4k seats. My finances are going pretty well i`ll try to keep my wages not so big too.Still failed to get work permits for Kara and Mathoho which is not good, cause i renewed their contracts and they're getting like 40-50k each now...

The challenge is over for me...****ing crashes. My last save was on 4th January and after 5 hours of playing it crashed...great.Gl to all who wants to compete i give up.

I'm playing a Norwich game currently and am half way through my second season, I have won the FA cup in their first season but on this save so far I've only been a carling cup finalist(which I lost on penalties). Should I just update from my second season??

Yes thats fine
I'm playing a Norwich game currently and am half way through my second season, I have won the FA cup in their first season but on this save so far I've only been a carling cup finalist(which I lost on penalties). Should I just update from my second season??

Ok so i started off with this as QPR and I totally forgot about posting updates so here it goes

League: EPL
Final Position: 9th
Cups: FA Cup
Average Attendance: 17399
Biggest Win: 6 - 0 Cardiff FA cup 3rd round
Biggest Defeat: 6 - 1 Newcastle Premier League
Top Goalscorer: Darwin Quintero 19
Most Assists: Shaun Wright Phillips - 15
Highest Average Rating: George Elokoboi 7.10 38 apps
Fans Player of the Year: George Elokoboi

Screenshots.

EPLtableSeason1.jpg

Season1transfers.jpg

Season1Best11.jpg

League: EPL
Final Position: 5th
Cups: League Cup and Euro Cup
Average Attendance: 17726
Biggest Win: 6 - 0 Anderlecht Euro Cup group K
Biggest Defeat: 7 - 0 Manchester City Premier League
Top Goalscorer: Darwin Quintero -34
Most Assists: Niko Kranjcar - 21
Highest Average Rating: Leigh Griffiths 7.32 57 apps
Fans Player of the Year: Leigh Griffiths

Screenshots.

EPLtableSeason2.jpg

Season2Transfers.jpg

Season2Best11.jpg

Had an fantastic Euro Cup run this season which lead to be beating PSG in the final 1 - 0 to take the cup home for QPR and the first big Cup I have won at the club.

After Establishing ourselfs in the Premier League and an fantastic european cup win I was then able to add some considerable big names to the side for the upcomming season including Berbatov for free as his contract was expiring at Manchester United.

As of now I have been able to establish myself as 1 of the top few clubs in the Country and in Europe. Unfortunately I missed out on a Champions League spot which is dissapointing. However I may have more chance of bringing home an second Euro Cup for QPR.

Last edited: