"Knockin' on Heaven's Door"- Trying to touch the heaven

duca

Reaction score
"Kn-kn-knockin' on heaven's door
Kn-knockin' on heaven's door"

I always liked this song from Guns n roses and I also think that it as an meaning under its lines...

So I was driving my car when I received an e-mail
250px-Fiat_Punto_rear_20071204.jpg

(Yes I know it is an poor car but what will I do!)

I oppened it on my Blackberry and I was surprised when I saw who send me an e-mail

blackberry-screenshots.png

One of my idols and Chairman of my favourite Club has sent me an e-mail and I was surprised: " What does he want?? Well, lets find out..."

"Hi Duarte, as you applied for the available job we are happy to announce that the job is yours.We will meet in our Stadium in two days.

The best wishes."

Oh my god!!!!! I got the job in my favourite club!!! It is just the best day of my life...

I hope that the two days gone fast...

( Sorry for my English mates ;)

images

I t is finnally my day! I will finnally be the manager of my dream club!

"Have a seat Duarte"
"Thanks Mr.President"
"Oh, you can call me Jorge Nuno, and lets sign your contract?"
"Of course!"

FirmaContrato.jpg

So this is it: I will be the manager of one of the best teams in Europe and My favourite Team: The mighty F.C.Porto

(PS: Tomorrow i will do an update with the transfers)

Next day was my first training with the team but when Pinto da Costa saw me driving my old Fiat Punto he said:

"We have to fix that. You are now the F.C.Porto's Manager, you can't drive that!"

And so we went to an Car shop where we found this:

2010_ferrari_458-italia_actf34_ns_82510_717.jpg

My dream's car!!! An red Ferrari 458 Italia

But when I get to the training camp my assistant made me an report of the team and I became awere that I would need an new striker and an new defender so I sent my scouts to Russia...

map+of+russia+and+europe_only_pic.gif

Well the time for preparation ended and we are already playing the matches in for the league and we are unbeaten, a great way to start no?

So my Scout recommended me an guy that played in russia and he was dubbed as the new Drogba and I taught that it would be an nice buy as in the following years i am hoping to do some profit with im and his name is:

CSKA-Moscow-striker-Seydou-Doumbia.jpg

And this is my new and my biggest buy this year and his name is Seydou Doumbia

An new striker was needed so I bought him

101AE0ADAE9BAC848767F58BA2B5CED7345C52B0

Transfers:

FF5CE3FED74CCC15EC1D325B3BBE3C4F25FAC3D4

Calendary(sp)

19830A686AE361ADD5CE15D77080DA66D8E9839B

League table

Next Update after Barça's game