Dabbifeidi

Reaction score
This is a fun challenge, but this is knockout challenge and I need 16 to participate. Below are the rules and please read them.
Rules: -
The first 16 to register will play. No cheating. You must have the reputation of your manager automatic. You have to be very active in this thread. Screenshot of the most important things such as Manager overwiev and Transfers. Everyone must be in patch 10.3.0. You have 10 days to complete each challenge. If both persons are even then i will judge who will go to the next round. Otherwise, just have fun.

How it works: -
Now the basics, when you register, you must choose a number between 1 and 16. When 16 are ready to register, I will pair people together just random, for example, number 7 must meet a number 12 and so on. So, when everybody has picked a number, I will give each couple different challenge. Each challenge will be for one period, Each participant will have 10 days to complete the season with his team and it will not change the team during the season.

Each pair will have different challenges. I will give people goals to which they are trying to achieve, for example, if there's something Chelsea would, it would aim to win the league, and the finals of the Champions League. If one competitor did, and the other not, would the person who made it go in the next round. If both complete it i will look at who won more cups.

When the first challenge is completed, I need screenshot of all the competitions that you could participate in after the first round, eight participants will drop out. It will be only eight, so they again choose a number between 1 and 8 Then they get a new challenge and a new competitor. In the final will 2 players compete.

Okay then its ready, here are the challenges:

Ianhall65 vs. edsyers
Challenge: Juventus, win league and reach finals of cup

Tommo43 vs. NUFC_Tony
Challenge: Nottingham Forrest, promote to Premier divsion and reach 4th rnd of FA Cup

iamsteve vs. wee-lee-13
Challenge: Palermo, 4th in Italian League and quarter finals in cup

SamScfc vs. robertheleedsfan
Challenge: Xerez, 15th in league and Quarter finals in cup

No corner glitch or wonder tactics and no monthly installments or summer updates (like Stuw's update

Last edited:
Great ur registered, please reccomend to ur friends, and iamsteve are you in?

Isnt this the third identicle thread you've made? you should have just bumped the first one, cos this will probably just get closed

No Jake said it would be allright as long its in the right category and now it is so..
And I made 1 like 3-4 months ago and that one stopped so I was hoping now it would go better :)

number 8 please mate

5 left. Hopefully should be going by tomorrow/today. :D