Im trying with barcelona,all OK but I lost my last game with Juventus 6-3, season 2017-2018, the tactic still is not fluid
and change to this tactic in the eighth league game.
Results with this tactic:
B-Galatasaray 4-0
B-Elche 3-0
B-Sporting 3-0
Levante-B 1-3
Galatasaray-B 1-2
B-Espa?ol 4-0
Bilbao-B 1-2
B-Maccabi Tel Aviv 3-0
B-Granada 2-0
Atletico-B 1-1
B-Real Madrid 4-2
Juventus-B 6-3 (First lost)
Which version did you use? I am gonna tweak the 3.0 version soon and I know how I can make it much way better. Like my 2.0 and the 2.1, there is such a difference between that 2 versions. And i've got some ideas to tweak the 1.0 version.

Which version did you use? I am gonna tweak the 3.0 version soon and I know how I can make it much way better. Like my 2.0 and the 2.1, there is such a difference between that 2 versions. And i've got some ideas to tweak the 1.0 version.

version 3.0

Are you using Home and away attacking mentality or change it away from home ?

Gonna try to use the 433 for Home matches and easy away matches and for the hard matches i wil try your 4141. Think that would be nice.

Christian
thanks for your hard working
I play ManUTD with

2.1 Koen - 4-4-2 Beast

and I have wery good result
west brom - manutd 0-2 shot/customs 5/1 -17/10
manutd - tottenham 1-0 20/5- 3/0
manutd - arsenal 5-0 14/9- 6/0
tactic isn't fluid but I very happy ;) thanks and sorry my english

Last edited:
now I play match with away Chelsea and I won 3-1;)
statystic chelsea 16/10 - manutd 18/9

I like this idea :D

I'll be keeping on eye on this topic to see other users' opinions about the tactics set, and perhaps I'll use it myself next season in my M'Gladbach save ;)

pre season i did very nice with your 3.0 tactic won everything even against big teams now i start the league and get crashed by Chelseas first match and Man city 2nd match i am arsenal btw and have a good team what could be the problem here?

pre season i did very nice with your 3.0 tactic won everything even against big teams now i start the league and get crashed by Chelseas first match and Man city 2nd match i am arsenal btw and have a good team what could be the problem here?
The 3.0 version is updated. Will do it soon! Is the tactic fluid? Do your players suit the formation and the roles? Are you defenders fast enough?

do u use attacking all time??
You can change the mentality if you want. But most of the games I don't found it necessary. I always begin with attacking and when I change to control or counter it is in the last 15 (or less) minutes.

Interested in the 433. Do you have an updated link? And do you envisage tweaking it further soon?

Interested in the 433. Do you have an updated link? And do you envisage tweaking it further soon?
Well, I just made some tweaks for this 433 tactic. But I didn't play a single match after the tweaks. So here is the downloadlink and test it by yourself. I also gonna test this tactic now, but don't one if the tweaks made the tactics anything better. Good luck!

3.1 Koen - 4-4-2 Beast

Make sure you play a couple of months with this tactic before you judge!