The ME is so bug ridden still that is why nothing is consistent...... Hoping for a patch soon :(

well, first two games, a 5-3 win in the cup (after leading 5-0, thats no good, maybe halftime team talk) and a 4-0 win on the league... maybe my titanic avoid sinking... im 9 points behind promotion

I'll give a break to FM13 just because of the ridicioulus ME.

When the ME is updated i will firstly try your tactic mate, thanks for your effort.

So far so good m8. Just Started a Chelsea save and I'm impressed so far.
I've only played 3 games so far but I beat Man City 3-2 in the Community Shield game.
I beat Norwich 4-1 at home and then beat Everton 4-1 at Goodison park.
I bought Ben Arfa in the summer and he's absolutely working wonders for me so far.
Hope this continuous :).

2 more games, lost 3-2 away with 2 set pieces and an invented penalty (was foul of the opponent!!!)

then won 2-1 in the league, opponent goal a blunder from my cb that just like to give the ball to the ones with the other shirt

sitting 7th, 6 points behind promotion... 16 games to go.

but far better than before... now my team at least seems to be competitive

thank you man. I#m no tactic guru (at all), but this year i really tried, but the ME#s inconsistency really got the better of me.
From all the tactics i tried (selfmade and downloaded) this one is the first one that#s at least halfconsisten for me, even without managing a good team. Hoping for patch soon, after all, really satisfaction will come only with a self-build tactic. Until then, good work!

thank you man. I#m no tactic guru (at all), but this year i really tried, but the ME#s inconsistency really got the better of me.
From all the tactics i tried (selfmade and downloaded) this one is the first one that#s at least halfconsisten for me, even without managing a good team. Hoping for patch soon, after all, really satisfaction will come only with a self-build tactic. Until then, good work!

What were your results :p?

Looking good so far Kof, 3-1 win over Huddersfield in the 3rd round of the cup, 3-1 win over West Ham away in the league and then beat Chelsea 4-2 at home :)

Was on a bad run with Leicester, though I'd try this tactic for the first time away at Watford, won 5-0. Seems to be going well :D

in a nutshell: before: my team barely came out of a game on top (often leading in the first half, than draw or loss) ; with this tactic my team often wins these close games, e.g. 3:2. Creating more CCCs and actually able to score in the final third of a game and winning it.

Looking good so far Kof, 3-1 win over Huddersfield in the 3rd round of the cup, 3-1 win over West Ham away in the league and then beat Chelsea 4-2 at home :)

I may try this. Word has it that it is one of few consistent tactics around at the moment :p

is it required you invert the wingers?

i usually prefered it that way, especially with Inside Forwards..

But for me it's working without 'swap position' or inverting the wingers.

He said himself that inverted wingers is becoming less important ;)

Will give this a go with Newcastle against Academica in the Europa League since I have a comfortable aggregate lead!