gizmo85

Reaction score
Guys i seem to not have atletico madrid player KOKE in my game any ideas?? i have checked all transfers and nothing??

Cheers

Guys i seem to not have atletico madrid player KOKE in my game any ideas?? i have checked all transfers and nothing??

Cheers

I assume that you are not playing in Spain...and...have you by any chance loaded up a game with a small databas?
Also, have you used the search function ?

spain is loaded up with large database... the search function is that in player search ? when i use this function his name is not showing up

spain is loaded up with large database... the search function is that in player search ? when i use this function his name is not showing up

Thats just weird. IN 99 % of the cases though, its the user that is doing something wrong.
Search function = magnifier in the top menu, next to the FM drop meny

Football manager 2013 discussion is up the board on this blog page. Koke has been discussed for Madrid in this page and students can check british essay writers reviews to complete their tasks. KOKE is an Atletico Madrid player. Football is an amazing and outstanding game. Thanks for sharing this page with us.