Reaction score
Name: Konstantin Rausch
Club: Hannover
D.O.B: 15/03/1990
Nationality: German
Position: Left Back

Rausch_02.jpg

Strengths:
tackling, marking, stamina, fitness, balance, concentration, anticipation, teamwork, positioning, bravery

Weaknesses:
work rate, crossing

I have always recommended him, he was pure class last year

Screenshots:

View attachment 141115View attachment 141116
View attachment 141117

Screenshot Fm10

attachment.php

Last edited:
He is class. I thought I made a thread on him TBH... Must have missed him somehow when I was making all those German player threads...

He looks alright in this year and at 20 years old seems there's a lot of time to improve.

Touted the next Andreas Brehme, one of the greatest crossers of all time.. which seems weird since |Rausch's crossing is 8. XD

Last edited:
there were 2 threads on him already before you decided to make a third, next time try and use the search bar its there for a reason

there were 2 threads on him already before you decided to make a third, next time try and use the search bar its there for a reason

Yes but the OP's are completely awful and plus this is the mod of mods Raikan :O
How could you say this to him....

However:

This one is for 2010 and
This one is for 2009.

******* brilliant thought process that you complete and utter derp.

Next.

Don't be such a ******* idiot. :mad:

I've bought this guy for Barcelona, going to see how well I can develop him. (H)

i am sorry, is your name green? no it is not, dont be such an ignorant little man :p I see you are banned, thats a surprise?

OP is edited....

Last edited: