shalabi

Reaction score
Hey guys, I wanted to see if someone could help me edit the leagues as I want to in the Korean Leagues. Currently there are two leagues, the K-League (Premiere-like) and the National League (nPower-like). I wanted to make the move so the Leagues will play into one another now, with K-League being the Top division and N-League being the secondary. I've read the basics on editing and have looked through but I have a few questions. If there is an existing thread that answers my questions, I appreciate any link. ANy direct answers as well and thoroughly appreciated.

*****Initial questions solved.*****

I appreciate all the help you guys are with a newer player like myself. Your abilities to assist make the game even more enjoyable.

Last edited:
Alright, well I figured out most of my mistakes from earlier. The problem I'm having now is how to actually load it into an existing game that's being played. What happens when I save is that it goes to "Save As" and doesn't affect the current database.

it won't effect a save your currently playing, it only effects new saves.

it won't effect a save your currently playing, it only effects new saves.

As in I would literally have to start completely over (new Career), or when the game is reloaded?

unfortunately you'd have to start a new career. however, if you loaded the league into teh database so that when you get teh leagues select screen it was shown there but didn't select it then you could load it in at a later date using teh add and remove leagues feature.