KotW 2013-2014

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Now taking suggestions for KotW for the upcoming season. Any suggestions/people interested in helping to run it please reply in here.

Have a few suggestions such as lowering the points given to each place. Introduce head to head friendly matches which also wield points(thanks to TheGuide for the idea).

Heres a few preliminary changes:

Points total lowered to 4 placings.
1st place= 5 points
2nd place= 4 points
3rd place= 3 points
4th place= 2 points
All other entries get one point

Friendly Match (VS Competition)
  • If you want to prove your skills against a particular opponent you can challenge the to a one off challenge.
  • You must first get the other person to agree to compete against you.
  • Both entrants must create a H/A/T kit for the same team.
  • The team will be decided by the person that didnt propose the friendly.
  • Voting will be for 24 hours only.
  • The winner gets 2 points when the loser is deducted 2 points. This is to stop people challenging for the sake of it.
  • You can only do 2 challenges a week
More random challenges:
A disgusting week where you vote for the worst kit of the week. We can all make good kits, but who can make the worst on porpouse.
Womens kit week where the kits have to look someway feminine
Long Sleeve week, not often you see a long sleeve kit design anymore
Template week where everybody must use a certain template.
and taking suggestions for others.

Any suggestions welcome. Please note these changes are just ideas, if people dont like them they wont be implemented.

Please also comment if you would like to take part in the setting up of threads and monitor voting.

All going well we can start up week one on the 19th August just after the PL kicks off.

create a KotW Cup that will run along with the KotW.There will be nock-outs in pairs in any round till the final..

not fond of the ''disgusting week'' because the ''winner'' may never participate again in any competition :p

willing to participate in helping out but i am surelly gonna be away for some time this year so,consider me a ''bench'' option..

agree with the friendlies option,they could start earlier than KotW also !!

This all looks very good. I think it would be nice if some weeks included having to create a third kit as well.

Oh, and I'd like to help out if you need it.

Haven't been on the forums lately nor have I created a kit recently. Started a new job just 2 months ago and really struggling to find time to make kits but I'm always up for KotW :)

This all looks very good. I think it would be nice if some weeks included having to create a third kit as well.

Oh, and I'd like to help out if you need it.

Would be glad of the help. Im seldom online on weekends at all so if you could do voting threads? Or do the challenge every second week?

Is KotW gonna begin today ???

Sorry Fella, missus dragged me away on holidays there last minute for a few days. Was the plan to start monday but will have to wait until next monday :)

I could also do a challenge every second week !

Would be glad of the help. Im seldom online on weekends at all so if you could do voting threads? Or do the challenge every second week?
Sure, I can do either or both, I'm just happy to help out.

i can't wait till tomorrow,i hope we will begin the KotW won't we ?

KotW is back :D
I can help out with anything :)

Thought of an idea:
- Maybe if its a big match day Eg: Chelsea vs Man United, we can make kits for that particular match.
- Kits from an era: We can make kits from a certain era but here's the catch, it has to look similar to what it would have looked back then.

Last edited:
Sure, I can do either or both, I'm just happy to help out.
Well as GGGG75 has shown interest also if we split the workload evenly. I start this week, you next week and GGGG75 the week after that and so on? Does that suit you both?

i can't wait till tomorrow,i hope we will begin the KotW won't we ?
No afraid not :p Just kidding, about to make the thread :)

KotW is back :D
I can help out with anything :)

Thought of an idea:
- Maybe if its a big match day Eg: Chelsea vs Man United, we can make kits for that particular match.
- Kits from an era: We can make kits from a certain era but here's the catch, it has to look similar to what it would have looked back then.

Cheers for the offer, if there is no sign of a voting thread or new challenge being posted on a monday feel free to make a thread for it :)

Both suggestions noted :)