KotW Champions League Week 11

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
KotW Champions League Week 11: African Cup of Nations Week

This weeks challenge is to create a home and away kit for nations competing in the African Cup of Nations.

List of teams here:
Country
22px-Flag_of_Gabon.svg.png
Gabon
22px-Flag_of_Equatorial_Guinea.svg.png
Equatorial Guinea
22px-Flag_of_Mali.svg.png
Mali
22px-Flag_of_Guinea.svg.png
Guinea
22px-Flag_of_Zambia.svg.png
Zambia
22px-Flag_of_Morocco.svg.png
Morocco
22px-Flag_of_Senegal.svg.png
Senegal
22px-Flag_of_Burkina_Faso.svg.png
Burkina Faso
22px-Flag_of_Niger.svg.png
Niger
22px-Flag_of_Cote_d%27Ivoire.svg.png
Côte d'Ivoire
22px-Flag_of_Ghana.svg.png
Ghana
22px-Flag_of_Angola.svg.png
Angola
22px-Flag_of_Botswana.svg.png
Botswana
22px-Flag_of_Tunisia.svg.png
Tunisia
22px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
Libya
22px-Flag_of_Sudan.svg.png
Sudan

Rules:

Deadline is Friday 20/1/12 at 6PM GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.
Follow the brief. Any kits that dont will be disqualified.
Team colours must be the main colour of the home kit, away kit can be any colour
When uploading kits make sure they are 250x250 pixels.
The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.
One a kit is posted, you cannot change without permission, and a good reason. Any that are changed without permission will be removed.
DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT!!!!!. As simple as that sounds, people keep doing it. The excuse 'I didn't know it was against the rules' will not work

Points breakdown:
1st Place----10 pts
2nd Place----8 pts
3rd Place----6 pts
4th Place----4 pts
5th Place----2 pts
Outside the top 5 you get 1 point each week you enter

Last edited:
I'll give it a go with Ghana :)

ghanahome.png
ghanaaway.png

Actually thought of entering this week... But, I might aswell drop it. Cracking kits so far, all of you!

If you're not interested there's no need for absolutely irrelevant comments. People put time and effort into these and enjoy doing it.

Last edited:
although i must admit, creating kits is cool....it just looks boring with all the text, why not make it simple

Better stuff to do? Obviously not if you had the time to write that comment. Weasel.

although i must admit, creating kits is cool....it just looks boring with all the text, why not make it simple

Well if you must know only 1 line of the text is important for regular entrants. They know the rules and can look up the teams they can choose from. But I post them anyway just to be helpful.

Now if you dont mind, please dont post on here again unless you are making a kit because you are starting to clutter the thread up with spam. If you do, i will have to report you

Steve, is the final entry date wrong?

Might put up some kits later/tomorrow. :)

Steve, is the final entry date wrong?

Might put up some kits later/tomorrow. :)

It sure was, i copied and pasted from laat week so forgot to change the date. Fixed now :)

Saved the shirt in wrong size 200*200 and need to resize ; i know they are ugly :( but i dont have the time tomorrow to make new ones:
Home:
MorHomekopi-1.png

Away:
MorAway.png