KoTW Champions League Week 16

Calum

Reaction score
KoTW - WEEK 16 - SERIE A

LegaSerieAlogoTIM.png

This weeks challenge is pretty simple, please create a home and away kit for any team currently competing in the Serie A TIM.

Deadline is Friday 24-02-12 6PM GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.
Follow the brief. Any kits that dont will be disqualified.
Team colours must be the main colour of the home kit, away kit can be any colour
When uploading kits make sure they are 250x250 pixels.
The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.
One a kit is posted, you cannot change without permission, and a good reason. Any that are changed without permission will be removed.
DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT!!!!!. As simple as that sounds, people keep doing it. The excuse 'I didn't know it was against the rules' will not work

Points breakdown:
1st Place----10 pts
2nd Place----8 pts
3rd Place----6 pts
4th Place----4 pts
5th Place----2 pts
Outside the top 5 you get 1 point each week you enter

NOTE
Steve wont be here for a while so I have decided to make this weeks thread :)

Not entering this week all above kits are great. :)

Wait, when did trbngr release his template? Great standard of kits so far.

haha okay just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something. It looks great and all three of you did really great jobs of showing it off. It will be available when Supports Interactive launches I presume?

Thank you. Yup, will hopefully get enough done untill then.

Shall i create a new one i used a couple of hours on these shirts, if you dont believe i made them by my self then i can send you the PSD.File

Last edited: