KotW Champions League WEEK 23

hermanchides

Reaction score
KotW Champions League Week 23: Back In Time Part 1

backintime-1.png

Ok so this weeks KotW is going to be a bit different. We are going back in time 30 years to the season of '81-'82 and the top division in England, when it still used to be the good old First Division ;)

What you need to do is come up with a home and away kit for any of the teams taking part in the First Division that season (see link below for teams). The kits need to have a RETRO look to them, something that wouldnt look out of place during that era.

1981 - 1982 English First Division Teams

For some kit ideas have a look at the Historical Kit website here

Any questions about this weeks KotW please do ask :)

Please feel free to suggest up and coming themes on the suggestion thread here

Rules:
Deadline is Friday 20/04/12 at 4PM GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.
Follow the brief. Any kits that dont will be disqualified.
Team colours must be the main colour of the home kit, away kit can be any colour
When uploading kits make sure they are 250x250 pixels.
The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.
One a kit is posted, you cannot change without permission, and a good reason. Any that are changed without permission will be removed.
DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT!!!!!. As simple as that sounds, people keep doing it. The excuse 'I didn't know it was against the rules' will not work

Points breakdown:
1st Place----10 pts
2nd Place----8 pts
3rd Place----6 pts
4th Place----4 pts
5th Place----2 pts
Outside the top 5 you get 1 point each week you enter

Do we need to use the kit make and sponsors the team had that year, or is it completely fantasy? (with a retro look)

Completely up to you what make and sponsor so it still a fantasy kit, but to look in a 80s style ie retro :)

yes but is not a reproduction,its a fantasy challenge !

yes but is not a reproduction,its a fantasy challenge !

I dont think anyone on here has actually reproduced an actual kit have they? Similar style, yes, but that was the theme of the challenge :)

I can't get on computer at moment (on phone) so not able to set up poll. Will do soon as I can