KotW Champions League Week 4

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Week 4: European Winners week

*ignore this saying week 3, cba to change it in ps right now*

This week the challenge is European Winners Week,
Basically create a home and away kit for any team that has either won the Champions League or the Europa League.
List of European Cup and UEFA Champions League winners - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaList of UEFA Cup and Europa League winners - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rules:
  1. Deadline is Friday 2/12/11 at 6PM GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.
  2. Follow the brief. Any kits that dont will be disqualified.​
  3. Team colours must be the main colour of the home kit, away kit can be any colour​
  4. When uploading kits make sure they are 250x250 pixels.​
  5. The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.​
  6. One a kit is posted, you cannot change without permission, and a good reason. Any that are changed without permission will be removed.​
  7. DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT!!!!!. As simple as that sounds, people keep doing it. The excuse 'I didn't know it was against the rules' will not work
Points breakdown:
1st Place----10 pts
2nd Place----8 pts

3rd Place----6 pts
4th Place----4 pts
5th Place----2 pts
Outside the top 5 you get 1 point each week you enter

I choose Napoli, because of the legend himself Diego Maradona. So the kits are a hommage to Diego Maradona

kotw_napoli_home.png
kotw_napoli_away.png

^ It was UEFA Cup back then.

Galatasaray, UEFA Cup 2000 winners

galatasarayh.png
galatasarayt.png

Couldn't be arsed to make new ones so I just used ones I had already made. The first new KotW I've participated in.

By the way, what's with the recent success of the IMO terrible SS template?

Couldn't be arsed to make new ones so I just used ones I had already made. The first new KotW I've participated in.

I know mate but just using the current name of the Competition :)

And not sure about SS template, personally I never use it either.
It may be because it has the most base templates around and a new texture aswell

Thanks, I guess. :p Those are almost basic Nike templates, though, I don't have enough time or fantasy this week.

Galatasaray, UEFA Cup 2000 winners

galatasarayh.png
galatasarayt.png

Good Galatasaray kits. Maybe the SS template are classed as retro now and back in fashion:)

Marseille - 1993 Champions League
H|A
OMH1.png
OMH-1.png

Last edited:
I am actually quite surprised that neither myself, or Steve (or any other Liverpool fan) entered a Liverpool kit :p

I am actually quite surprised that neither myself, or Steve (or any other Liverpool fan) entered a Liverpool kit :p

Im more surprised that here have been no English team entries at all