KotW Champions League Week 6

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
KotW Champions League Week 5: Euro 2012 Week

This weeks challenge is Euro 2012 Week. Your challenge is to create a home and away kit for any team competing in Euro 2012. Home colours must be original home colours and away can be any colour.

Rules:
  1. Deadline is Friday 16/12/11 at 6PM GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.
  2. Follow the brief. Any kits that dont will be disqualified.​
  3. Team colours must be the main colour of the home kit, away kit can be any colour​
  4. When uploading kits make sure they are 250x250 pixels.​
  5. The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.​
  6. One a kit is posted, you cannot change without permission, and a good reason. Any that are changed without permission will be removed.​
  7. DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT!!!!!. As simple as that sounds, people keep doing it. The excuse 'I didn't know it was against the rules' will not work
Points breakdown:
1st Place----10 pts
2nd Place----8 pts

3rd Place----6 pts
4th Place----4 pts
5th Place----2 pts
Outside the top 5 you get 1 point each week you enter

WIN! I can make myself som Denmark kits :D

Glad somebody liked it. Put it up in a bit of a rush as I havnt had access to my PC until now

I don't mind it. Glad to see some international teams for once.

Sweden kits
kotw6_sweden_home.png
kotw6_sweden_away.png

Please read.

As next week approaches I have decided to change the competition for Christmas Week.

It will be a special head to head week where all users will face off against each other.
This is for one week only. I will need anybody who wishes to participate to submit a unique number between 1 and 20 and post it on my vm page. I will draw all selected numbers out of a hat to determine your opponent and post the challenges on Monday.
You will be given a specific league to choose a team to create a kit which will also be randomly selected. If you submit a number and dont post a kit you will forfeit and whoever you were supposed to go against will receive the 20 points.

And in the spirit of Christmas the points gained will be increased to:
Winner 20 points
Runner Up 10 points

The rules will be made clearer when the thread goes up Monday. So please submit your numbers early to ensure this works properly. When posting the VM check to make sure nobody selected the same number.

Just to confirm here are the entrants already in for the comp.
hermanchides picks 7
sat10 picks 10
trbngr picks 2
Chokopop picks 18
Steve* picks 8
I7IDanny picks 17
EL_Wulfio picks 13
Kevnaylor (awaiting unique number)
JustNEZ picks 1

Please VM me your numbers :)

Also heres ideas for the unique Challenges you may be asked to do:
Japan J League
Bundesliga
La Liga
Russian Premier League
Irish Premier League
English Premier League
Ligue 1
Serie A

Or should I make it a fantasy idea?
Like NFL/NBA/NHL crossover etc?

Last edited:
Any "real" league is good with me - not too obscure otherwise some people might not be able to find logos etc, least let it be an even competition :)

Applications closed!

Setting up the voting thread, due to Steve's internet failing miserably.