KotW Champions League Week 7 Preliminary Thread

French Ligue 1

Montpellier Hérault SC

mhsch.png
mhscaway.png

Last edited:
**** herman, I've lost, these look GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :D

I was half tempted to scrap what i had done and restart them after I saw yours haha - think ours is going to be a very close call :) and I actually feel sorry for Mike having to compete with sat10's entry... nice :)

I was half tempted to scrap what i had done and restart them after I saw yours haha - think ours is going to be a very close call :) and I actually feel sorry for Mike having to compete with sat10's entry... nice :)

Sat10's are legend !!!!

Haha... thanks :)

Don't think Mike's gonna have much problems coming up with better kits though!

Yes all kits to be posted here. I shall later set up all voting threads separately.

Lovely kits Sat10 and hermanchides.

Will do mine up tomorrow night, have them basically done but just have a few adjustments to be done still.

I think Steve has done wonders with this xmas comp.... really brought the competitiveness and fighting talk out between us all... haha. Not to mention the good old fashioned mind games :p

Gremio

GremioI.png
GremioII.png
GremioIII.png

Never got around to making new ones, so for the spirit of the competition here are some oldies. Don't like the template, but I actually really like the designs

Just waiting on Mike now.

Calum has informed me by PM that he cannot take part so trbngr wins by default.
20 points shall be added to trbngr's totals on Monday.
If Mike doesnt post his kits at 6 PM Sat10 will also win by default.

I may proceed to set up a few of the voting threads now.

Gremio

GremioI.png
GremioII.png
GremioIII.png

Never got around to making new ones, so for the spirit of the competition here are some oldies. Don't like the template, but I actually really like the designs

Hey mate, can only pick a home and away. Which 2 do you wish to use?

Sat10 also gets an automatic 20 points after Mike failed to upload a kit.

Oh, you should have said, I would have subbed in for someone if needed. :)

Oh, you should have said, I would have subbed in for someone if needed. :)

If Steve agrees, then i guess you can still fill in for Mike or Calum, if you want to

Just seen this now. Guess its too late to sub anybody in now as it leaves little time for voting.

I may consider using subs for the next time theres a special.