KotW Champions League Week 8

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
KotW Champions League Week 8: NFL Corssover Week

This weeks challenge is NFL crossover. Design a home and away football kit for any team competing in the NFL. These kits should feature some of the designated teams colours and their badges. You may use any template. Club badges should be used. There is no need to add a number to the front of the kit unless you wish to do so. Sponsors may be used.
Full list of NFL teams here:
NFL Teams

This idea was submitted by Andreas Dahnert(Chokopop). If you have suggestions for themes please use the KotW suggestion thread.

Rules:
  • Deadline is Friday 30/12/11 at 6PM GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.
  • Follow the brief. Any kits that dont will be disqualified.​
  • Team colours must be the main colour of the home kit, away kit can be any colour​
  • When uploading kits make sure they are 250x250 pixels.​
  • The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.​
  • One a kit is posted, you cannot change without permission, and a good reason. Any that are changed without permission will be removed.​
  • DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT!!!!!. As simple as that sounds, people keep doing it. The excuse 'I didn't know it was against the rules' will not work
Points breakdown:
1st Place----10 pts
2nd Place----8 pts

3rd Place----6 pts
4th Place----4 pts
5th Place----2 pts
Outside the top 5 you get 1 point each week you enter

Atlanta Hawks
kotw8_atlanta_home.png
kotw8_atlanta_away.png

Atlanta Hawks
kotw8_atlanta_home.png
kotw8_atlanta_away.png

I believe they're called Falcons mate :L

Sorry bit of an NFL geek here :p

OT: Doesn't look like to many people entering this week? . Easier for me once I enter :D

haha **** my bad ... used to be a big NBA fan myself .. so I had the Hawks in my head :D

I believe they're called Falcons mate :L

Sorry bit of an NFL geek here :p

OT: Doesn't look like to many people entering this week? . Easier for me once I enter :D

Pfft...you gotta beat me first :p

Voting now closed.
Bit disappointed with this week to be honest.

Will return to more traditional styles next week