KotW Champions League Week 9

Chokopop

Self-diagnosed FM addict
Reaction score
KotW Champions League Week 9: La Liga Week

This weeks challenge is pretty simple, please create a home and away kit for any team currently competing in the Spanish Liga BBVA.

Rules:​
Deadline is Friday 6/1/12 at 6PM GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.
Follow the brief. Any kits that dont will be disqualified.
Team colours must be the main colour of the home kit, away kit can be any colour
When uploading kits make sure they are 250x250 pixels.
The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.
One a kit is posted, you cannot change without permission, and a good reason. Any that are changed without permission will be removed.
DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT!!!!!. As simple as that sounds, people keep doing it. The excuse 'I didn't know it was against the rules' will not work

Points breakdown:
1st Place----10 pts
2nd Place----8 pts
3rd Place----6 pts
4th Place----4 pts
5th Place----2 pts
Outside the top 5 you get 1 point each week you enter

My Entry
Home:
RayoVhome.png

Away:
RayoVAway.png

Sevilla H & A

sevillakotw.png
sevillakotwa.png

Quite pleased with these :)

View attachment 214098View attachment 214097

Im back *******...
Hopefully my net troubles are behind me. Have lost all my content including FM and PS so got to upload some oldies this week as wont have time to make anything.

Malaga H+A

Will reupload in 250x250 when I get ps back :)

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->my entrie<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Heres My Entry Malaga H A

Gonna chuck up some old ones, as I don't have PS yet.

real_h.png
real_t2.png

Harriers, one question, are your kits reebok or puma? They have both logos on the home :p

Had to do a kit for Getafe after having an epic, and still ongoing save on FM10

Getafehome.png
Getafeaway.png

I haven't made any kits for ages, and it shows. Got a bit bored today so figured I would do some :) Hope these are ok and don't break any of the KoTW rules.
vEBp8.png
erPGT.png