KotW Cup Semi Final

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
For this round, you must choose any World Cup Final and make kits relevant to what they were wearing on the day e.g. The Netherlands played in orange vs. Spain's navy in 2010.

Please state which year the final took place, and name the teams involved.

The two entrants with the most votes will proceed into the final. Good luck!

1. These rules must be followed at all times. Anybody failing to adhere to these simple rules will have their kits disqualified. If breaking of rules persist, ‘bans’ will be imposed (starting at one week, then two weeks etc).
  2. Kits must have a maximum dimension of 300 pixels (eg. 250x300 px is fine. 300x450 px kits will be removed). Please re-size your kits before entering.
  3. Do not upload or link to the full size kits so we can see designs or details closer. The larger kits will be removed instantly.
  4. Team’s home kit, unless otherwise stated, must be the primary and traditional colour of said team’s home kit in real life (eg. Manchester United’s home must be red). Away kit can be any colour.
  5. The away kit’s main colour must be noticeably different from the home. If the home kit is blue, and approximately 50% of the away is blue (eg. blue and black stripes), this doesn’t count as different.
  6. Once your kits are posted, they may not be changed unless permission is given. Any changed without permission will result in disqualification.
  7. If anybody feels a kit doesn’t fit the rules, please say so in the thread or via visitor/private message and we will deal with it.
  8. No bickering in the thread. Anybody who causes or continues an argument will be disqualified.
  9. DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT. It has not been something that has happened for a while, but everybody is keeping an eye out.
  10. These rules are subject to change at any given time without prior warning.

Deadline for the week’s entries is Sunday 26th May at 18:00 GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered. If all kits are in before-hand I will get the voting thread up as soon as possible.

World Cup Final 2002 - Brazil vs. Germany

brazilh.png
germanym.png

Im assuming that you can use the German logo for the now defunct West Germany?

Yeah why not :)

Cheers fella. Off to an Art Expo for the next few hours now but will post my entries later tonight so were just waiting on the one then :) :)

Cheers fella. Off to an Art Expo for the next few hours now but will post my entries later tonight so were just waiting on the one then :) :)

Okay, thanks for letting me know. I'll get onto TheGuide to see if he can get some up soon.

1970 World Cup Final
Brazil vs. Italy

p87uqrpxw9q3u2bpure.png
i0yfumblubk3or5j090.png

Tried to keep it as realistic to the dates possible :)

Just waiting on Steve*, then the voting thread should be up tonight.

Can I do a quick edit on mine. Just noticed when I posted it it had an addidas logo inside the collar and not umbro. Its no biggie but only takes 2 mins once I get the go ahead :) ???

Last edited:
What's the difference? Lol voting going up now.

EDIT: Sorry, was looking at the Germany kit lol