KoTW Premier League Round 1

Love this new KotW idea, and therefore for the first time since about KotW Week 6, I am entering!

ya6Yz.png
VCM8A.png

:)

These remind me of cycling jerseys.

i did base the away shirt on the cycling jersey of team GB...i remember loving the design when i had first seen it...

1297340683023-1btsgntpixx-280-75.jpg

hopefully i don't lose too many points for originality! :)

Love this new KotW idea, and therefore for the first time since about KotW Week 6, I am entering!

ya6Yz.png
VCM8A.png

Both nice kits, but I don't like how they away looks like an England flag rather than the Union Jack

i did base the away shirt on the cycling jersey of team GB...i remember loving the design when i had first seen it...

1297340683023-1btsgntpixx-280-75.jpg

hopefully i don't lose too many points for originality! :)

Haha I thought so. I doubt it will lose you points TBH, they are still very nice kits.

Not entirely happy with these, but here we go.
gbhome.png
gbaway.png

Team GB football team? Oh dear..

homeuhs.png
awayd.png

After seeing Malarkey's away, I lost any will to compete. Opened photoshop, made a new desktop instead. Win.

After seeing Malarkey's away, I lost any will to compete.
I had similar feelings but I decided that after many brilliant and similar ideas (I was originally going to do the union jack idea) that I had to try something completely different to stand a chance. So here it is, a kit made up of quarters dedicated to each country within Team GB and in particular their patron saints.
28hpt8i.png
fw6n3k.png

What do people think?

Edit: The quarters represent:

St David_______ St George
Wales _________England

St Patrick ______St Andrew
N.Ireland _______Scotland

Last edited:
I had similar feelings but I decided that after many brilliant and similar ideas (I was originally going to do the union jack idea) that I had to try something completely different to stand a chance. So here it is, a kit made up of quarters dedicated to each country within Team GB and in particular their patron saints.
28hpt8i.png
fw6n3k.png

What do people think?

whos quarter id the black and yellow one?

ya6Yz.png
VCM8A.png

Team Great Britain - I have a feeling you may lose a few voters purely because of the English favour in the second kit.

Very good, although I do not like the union jack's on the bottom of the away.

Thanks, nor do I. Really wanted it somewhere but not in the same position. Tried to put it on the sleeve end but couldn't :p

think i may enter this, if i can get photoshop to work for long enough without crashing