KoTW Premier League Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice kits and the bottle cap logos are amazing i hope you are going to produce them for FM

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Here is my entry i went for a simple retro look. I hope jmoser doesnt mind i used his kit template for it
North London Derby
TS12arsenal.png
TS12tottenhamsmall.png

Noice.

Nice kits and the bottle cap logos are amazing i hope you are going to produce them for FM

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Here is my entry i went for a simple retro look. I hope jmoser doesnt mind i used his kit template for it
North London Derby
TS12arsenal.png
TS12tottenhamsmall.png

Possibly the best kits I have ever seen. Plain and simple. Magic stuff.

surprising that there's around 3-4 Arsenal-Tottenham entries, but not even a single one for Madrid-Barcelona (assuming rivalries count, not just local/city derbies) or the Milan derby :O

surprising that there's around 3-4 Arsenal-Tottenham entries, but not even a single one for Madrid-Barcelona (assuming rivalries count, not just local/city derbies) or the Milan derby :O

Not many like stripes.

I am working on some kits at the moment which include stripes :) Stay posted.

The green kit, I don't even know what team it's for (Argyle maybe?) because I know next to nothing about lower league football, but it is amazing!! And if it is Argyle, I love what you've done to the badge, green&gold > green&white.

The green kit, I don't even know what team it's for (Argyle maybe?) because I know next to nothing about lower league football, but it is amazing!! And if it is Argyle, I love what you've done to the badge, green&gold > green&white.

Thanks, and yes, It is Argyle vs Exeter. :)

Going to make the voting thread nao. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.