KoTW Premier League Round 5

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
KoTW Premier League Round 5
iaRLM.png

ROUND 5

Hometown Glory

The Task - Make a home and away kit for your local team. Any team, just gotta be local

Home Colours The 'colours' of the Home club
Away Colours anything:D

CLOSING DATE 19th August 6PM GMT

Last edited:
Okay, what?... For our local club? "
For example Real Madrid Home kit and Barcelona Away kit.". Which means we gotta make a home kit for one local club, and an away kit for the other local club?

Okay, what?... For our local club? "
For example Real Madrid Home kit and Barcelona Away kit.". Which means we gotta make a home kit for one local club, and an away kit for the other local club?

I forgot to delete :p

I forgot to delete :p

Now it makes sense.. Was about to be worried, as I only have one local club :p

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

okay, another quick question. My local team's kits are usually some kind of light/sky blueish with white pinstripes. Do i still have to use the pinstripes, or can I put in the white, somewhere else?

Now it makes sense.. Was about to be worried, as I only have one local club :p

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

okay, another quick question. My local team's kits are usually some kind of light/sky blueish with white pinstripes. Do i still have to use the pinstripes, or can I put in the white, somewhere else?

Gotta resemble the actual colours :) not the design(to an extent)

I will make some kits for this tomorrow but i am not a big fan of this theme. People tend to vote for good kits of teams the know. So me living in dublin would mean mainly only irish people know the teams

My Local team, that i even play in

FC FLORA TALLINN

Flora_home_Puma.png
Fc_flora-Away.png

I will make some kits for this tomorrow but i am not a big fan of this theme. People tend to vote for good kits of teams the know. So me living in dublin would mean mainly only irish people know the teams

If it's truly local and not just "I live in Manchester so I'll make United/City kits" no-one will really know anyone's teams.
Mine are in the 8th tier of English Football for example.

Mine are in BSS :) Weston Super Mare. El-Oh-El!

Will make them later.

If it's truly local and not just "I live in Manchester so I'll make United/City kits" no-one will really know anyone's teams.
Mine are in the 8th tier of English Football for example.

obviously, if your that lame, yeah you could make United/City kits because you could tell every bloke on here that you live in Manchester, and they wouldn't have any proof that you don't.

I'll be posting my Limerick F.C (Yes, they,re ****) kits later

Last edited:
Went for a couple of simple kits for Northampton.

northamptontownhome.png
northamptontownaway.png

Hey, I was wondering if I could use my countys GAA kits as my inspiration? Just my local club doesnt have any badges etc on the net and its too hard to make the badge. If im not allowed I guess ill use the club where I went to college?

I live about three miles near Wimbledon, so can I make AFC Wimbledon kits?

My hometown team - Greenock Morton H/A

mortonakotw-1.png

Last edited: