KoTW Premier League Round 6

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
KoTW Premier League Round 6

iaRLM.png

ROUND 6

The South American week

The Task - Make a home and away kit for a team that is located in South America, any country, any league.

Home Colours The 'colours' of the Home club
Away Colours anything:D

CLOSING DATE 24th Sept 6PM GMT

Cheers mate, had a busy couple of weeks, this totally slipped my mind. 15 consecutive days at work has that affect...:S

Universitario de Deportes(Peru)
W03Gi.png
pLoLL.png

my first entry for a few weeks

River Plate - Argentina

riverplatehome.png
riverplateaway.png

Am i the only one who takes ages picking a club, and then takes even longer finding a sponsor? haha.

Am i the only one who takes ages picking a club, and then takes even longer finding a sponsor? haha.

nope, im exactly the same, its horrible, i settled on Gremio which took me about half an hour, and now i'm on wikipedia looking at a massive list of brazilian companies to see which company has the best logo XD

nope, im exactly the same, its horrible, i settled on Gremio which took me about half an hour, and now i'm on wikipedia looking at a massive list of brazilian companies to see which company has the best logo XD

Thank god im not the only one: Say i done a brazilian club: and wikied Brazilian companies, and settled with the biggest in Brazil :p

Any decent kit maker takes his time picking a club before he makes a kit, and just a long choosing a sponsor that fits the club and design of the kit.

Club Deportivo O'Higgins S.A.D.P. (Chile)

Ohiggins_h.png
OHiggins_a.png

My first entry in a few weeks.

Club Deportivo O'Higgins S.A.D.P. (Chile)

My first entry in a few weeks.

Nice work mate, only fault i cn find is the thin line near the bottom of the kit doesnt look quite right. But top effort :D

Nice work mate, only fault i cn find is the thin line near the bottom of the kit doesnt look quite right. But top effort :D

Cheers! :) . Yeah I saw that after I uploaded them. No idea what went wrong there :/