jmoser
tbrngr
Malarkey
Ed Syers
Kevnaylor
Calum
StuW
*JK*

Hmm... After some careful deliberation between my top 2 of jmoser and Malarkey, I've decided to vote for Malarkey :)

Or maybe just put the Rules in the OP of every weeks KOTW. i doubt that all people read the rules, so when it is there they can't say "Oh i didn't know".

StuW, jmoser, trbngr and Kevnaylor's were all superb, but I voted Ed Syers, because his away kit is amazing. My fave kit ever. :wub:

Voted for Ed Syers in the end, because I thought his away kit was the single best kit in this weeks competition. Honorable mentions for StuW (amazing design/creativity), Kevnaylor (amazing craftmanship), pistolped (overall simplicity/good looks), and trbngr was a very worthy runner up in what proved to be the toughest week of voting yet.

Voted for Ed Syers in the end, because I thought his away kit was the single best kit in this weeks competition. Honorable mentions for StuW (amazing design/creativity), Kevnaylor (amazing craftmanship), pistolped (overall simplicity/good looks), and trbngr was a very worthy runner up in what proved to be the toughest week of voting yet.

Nice pick in Napoli by the way :)

Pistolped wins for me, pure simplicity FTW! Hard vote though, nearly every kit is worthy of a vote.

Voted Trbngr. It was between him and Stuw for me.

What a great selection of kits this week!

Never had such a difficult decision to make but i decided to vote for Malarkey

God, such a great variety of kits :O

But trbngr probably just edges everyone else in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.