KoTW Week 14 Entry Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This non-retro rule sucks nuts. It's 'Kit of the Week', not 'Fantasy Kit of the Week'.

Yeh i agree with pistolped retro kits should be allowed. You are stoping people from using the pen tool to recreate a kit and more or less saying they have to recolour parts already made

I mean, it's taking away all the creativity which made last week's KotW so good. You saw how many comments there were saying how good the competition was, and a lot of them were replicates of retro kits.

Yeh i agree with pistolped retro kits should be allowed. You are stoping people from using the pen tool to recreate a kit and more or less saying they have to recolour parts already made

You can still make the pen tool to make fantasy kits, can you not?

Surely recreating a 'retro' kit isn't showing any creativity, but rather, that you can use the 'pen tool'? I think it would be better for people to be creative, than that turning this into a 'who ever is best at photoshop wins' comp.

Here is my entry i chose to do Melbourne Victory
H/A
melbourne.png
melbourneaway.png

You can still use the pen tool. Be creative when using the pen tool, see what new designs you can come up with rather than just copying from a picture.

Pretty Simple Kits To Be Honest, Black Band on Arm of the away kit is in memory of those who lost their lives in Japan and the Christchurch earthquake.

Status
Not open for further replies.