KoTW Week 15 Entry Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whyteleafe, Ryman South

homenr.png
awayci.png

Yaaaay I can do my former team.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

FC United of Manchester

YDLdp.png
EK11w.png

Away kit looks better bigger, there is a pattern on the red stripe that doesn't show on there :(

Decided not to do my former team(Bishop Auckland), as I couldn't think of anything to do with Light & Dark Blue halves.

Last edited:
Here's my kits (stalybridge)
stalybridge.png

stalybridgeaway.png

edit: don't know why those lines are there :S

Yaaaay I can do my former team.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

FC United of Manchester

YDLdp.png
EK11w.png

Away kit looks better bigger, there is a pattern on the red stripe that doesn't show on there :(

Decided not to do my former team(Bishop Auckland), as I couldn't think of anything to do with Light & Dark Blue halves.

I went to see Bishop Aukland play a few times about three years ago. Don't suppose you were playing?

Nice kits btw :)

I went to see Bishop Aukland play a few times about three years ago. Don't suppose you were playing?

Nice kits btw :)

Nah, I was 17/18 when I played, so that is like 5/6 years ago.

What's happened to Kit of the Week? Choice of two teams, now any non-league team.. I want the old KoTW back :S good luck all, for the fourth time running I won't be entering.

I won't be entering this week, but good luck to all that are taking part.

What's happened to Kit of the Week? Choice of two teams, now any non-league team.. I want the old KoTW back :S good luck all, for the fourth time running I won't be entering.

Have to say i agree Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.